Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

WolfGirl's Characters

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Drachmas : 15252

WolfGirl's Characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:23 pm

I don't think shadow-traveling is a power of Pyriphlegethon.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Drachmas : 2147488169

PostSubject: Re: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:27 am

Pyriphlegethon was the Underworld river of fire and its god. He was one of five infernal rivers (the others being the Akheron, Styx, Lethe and Kokytos) ... so I think it's okay.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyworldmania.forumotion.com/
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Drachmas : 15252

PostSubject: Re: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:53 am

Okay, approved.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:46 am

Roman Demigod Form

Name: Terrance Desbois
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Black
Height: 5'9"
Body Type: Fit
Skin Color: Tan
God Parent: Faunus
Mortal Parent: Adèle Desbois
Country of Origin: France
Pets: Brown Akita named Shadow
Talents: Has a sure sense of direction
Weapon**: Bow and arrows; arrows are tipped with Imperial gold
Flaws: Easily confused, hates being indoors or being around anything man-made, has a phobia of hospitals
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can speed up the growth of plants (such as trees, flowers, bushes, etc...) five times a day and it takes about a minute to reach desired state. He can heal plants that are damaged or sick, at most ten plants at a time and three times a day; however, this type of magic is more draining and he often feels tired and light-headed afterwards. Can also summon woodland creatures to him twice a day and for an hour at a time. Can communicate with animals - more like a talent than a power so he can do it all the time.
Life Before CHB*: Terrance and his girlfriend - Stella - lived about a mile apart in rural France. One day however, Stella went missing and was never found. Traces of blood were found at the river where she had been conducting population surveys. Terrance was inconsolable and refused to believe that she was dead, despite the evidence, and spent increasing periods of time outside by the river where she had vanished. After getting into a massive argument with him mom and step-dad, he stormed outside and to the river. As he stared into the water, a nymph took shape and rose out of the depths to meet him. He was scared half to death when he recognized it as Stella. When demanding to know what was going on, she told him that it was time to move on, that she had no place in his life and who he really was. Armed with that knowledge, Stella enabled him to set of on his journey to Camp Jupiter. He arrived about a week later after several flights and run-ins with various monsters.
RP Example*: There was something funny in the water. Colors ran together, blended, merged. Something was making its way to the surface. With a yell, I leaped back from the water's edge as Stella's head broke the surface.
"Terrance." Her voice was sad, solemn.
"Stel," I cried, moving quickly forward, but she moved away from me, shaking her head.
"No," she said firmly. "We're not meant to be."
"What - Stella...?" My voice trailed off. And the implications of what I had just witnessed began to sink in. "You - you're not-?"
"Human?" Stella raised an eyebrow. "No, Terrance. And nor are you."

Any notes about your characters:
Spoiler:

Last edited by WolfGirl on Mon May 07, 2012 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

Drachmas : 2147488208

PostSubject: Re: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:55 am

Romans gor Imperial Gold,not Celextial Bronze..
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:57 am

oh yeah! forgot about that. edited!
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

PostSubject: Re: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:00 am

aprooved

HAPPY ROLEPLAYING
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:40 am

Demigod Form

Name: Tyler 'Ty' Andrews
Eyes: Brown
Hair: White
Height: 5'8"
Body Type: Lean
Skin Color: Pale
God Parent: Aquilo
Mortal Parent: Ariana Erikson
Country of Origin: Russia
Pets: None
Talents: Swordsmanship, guitar
Weapon: Imperial gold double-bladed sword
Flaws(At least three): Angered easily, forgives slowly and holds a grudge, afraid of fire
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can produce a 50mph wind that can be as cold as -20* C for five to ten minutes at a time, three times a day. This consumes much of his energy and if he tries to over-extend his powers he passes out.
Life Before CHB*: Tyler lived a pretty normal life before his mom re-married. James Erikson was not fond of his new step-son in the slightest, and persuaded his mother to send him to an overseas boarding school when he was ten. Eager to please, Ariana readily agreed and Ty hardly saw his family over the next four years. During that time, his biological mother gave birth to twin sons in her first year of marriage. When Ty was thirteen, his place was clear. His mother hardly had a sincere comment for him and his step-father grew more dominating as time wore on. They clashed more and more often and Mr. Erikson did not hesitate to use force on him. Ty wasn't to be cowed however, and often fought back, holding his own each time. One day though, the precarious balance of power shifted. Not wanting to have to put up with him any longer, Mr. Erikson faked Ty's death, then tried to kill him by throwing him into a ravine. Ty managed to survive, but broke his leg in the fall. He recovered slowly, not daring to venture to a mortal hospital. When fully healed, he managed to cross the North Atlantic Ocean and made the journey to Camp Jupiter.
RP Example*: Tyler sighed and stretched. It was getting late and he was tired. With a quick, nervous look around, he slipped into the shadows of a nearby alley. Was anyone following him? He strained his ears, but heard no one. With a sly smile, he proceeded deeper into the city.
Spoiler:

Last edited by WolfGirl on Mon May 07, 2012 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

PostSubject: Re: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:43 am

weapon?
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:45 am

epic fail. edited!
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

PostSubject: Re: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:52 am

aprooved

HAPPY ROLEPLAYING
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:49 pm

Demigod Form

Name: Ryder St. Johns
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'7"
Body Type: Muscular
Skin Color: Tan
Titan Parent: Pontus
Mortal Parent: Melissa St. Johns
Country of Origin: United States
Talents: Fishing, kayaking, swimming
Weapon**: Celestial bronze scimitar
Flaws: Prone to staring out to see for hours at a time, willful, unpredictable, afraid of falling - but not of heights and also has a major phobia of fire
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can cause small hurricanes around his person in a ten foot radius for twenty minutes at a time, once a day because it takes so much of his energy. He can cause tsunamis up to fifty feet high once a week and generally knocks him for a few days out if he does that and runs the risk of death if he's already used his powers that same day. Can cause ocean tornadoes once a day and can only be over the sea and they last for about ten minutes. Can summon water to him - only if there is a source of water nearby - ten times a day for five minutes each time. Automatically can sense when a storm is coming.
Life Before CHB*: Ryder and his mother lived in Beaufort, North Carolina. Ryder was home-schooled, but nevertheless had more than a few friends and had his work cut out for him convincing the girls that he didn't date. His mother was rarely home and his schooling was largely up to him, but he enjoyed learning so it was no hardship to do his work. He was a good student without the usual dyslexic problems and ADHD that plagued most demigods and after finishing his schooling for the day early, he'd head out straight to the water. Most days could find him on the pier, fishing for just looking out to sea. He'd kayak when he wasn't content to simply watch the sea and taught himself how. When he was thirteen, he'd spent most of his life alone, even though his mother was still around. She rarely bothered to talk to her son by this point and spent increasing amounts of time away from home, never telling her son where she was or what she was doing. One day she just didn't return like he expected her to. After a month of waiting there wasn't enough money to sustain the house so he sold it to a realtor and left. It took him a week, but he managed to meet up with a group of half-bloods and learn about camp. It was from them, that he learned who he himself was. However, as yet, he did not know his father. Several weeks of travel later, he made it to camp at the age of thirteen and has been at camp three years. A year into being at camp, his father sent him a sign, proclaiming him as his own.
RP Example*: I walked along the beach, humming softly to myself. Something sad and sweet. The name eluded me, but that was alright. That wasn't important right now. Birds called to one another and the sea rumbled in the background. Waves rose and broke upon she shore. One could find peace here. Away... away from it all... One could be free.
Any notes about your characters: Can breathe underwater, doesn't get wet
Spoiler:

Last edited by WolfGirl on Sun May 13, 2012 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Founder
Gregor

Drachmas : 2147488229

PostSubject: Re: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:47 am

Approoved
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forumotion.co.uk
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:10 pm

Demigod Form

Name: Crystal Hunt
Eyes: Bright Blue
Hair: Dirty-blonde
Height:5’8”
Body Type: Wiry
Skin Color: White
God Parent: Chione
Mortal Parent: David Hunt
Country of Origin: Alaska, United States
Pets: German Shepard named Jasper
Talents: Empathetic, good judge at character
Weapon**: Celestial bronze knife
Flaws: Too willing to trust others, outspoken, refuses point blank to be pushed around, once one loses her trust it takes her a long time to trust again, terrified of fire
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can cause snowstorms twice a day for half an hour each and are within a mile radius of herself. The winds involved are generally around forty miles per hour and the temperature can drop as low as -20* C. She generally gets very tired for about ten minutes afterwards, depending if she's used it before that day or how stressed/tired she already is. Can decrease the temperature at will by about 20* each time. She cannot raise the temperature though and because she never feels cold, can't judge how cold it already has or when to stop. Sometimes when she is really angry the temperature automatically drops in response to her emotions.
Life Before CHB*: Before being sent to camp, Crystal and her father lived in Alaska where her father did regular surveys and monitored the wolf populations as well as other animals. Sometimes Crystal would accompany him, but she usually stayed home to help around the house and helped keep things going. Jasper was usually her only company, and she had him from the time she was thirteen. His mother had been hit by a car shortly after giving birth to him and his siblings and after the last had gone to good homes, she was too attached to Jasper to give him up. When she was fourteen her father was attacked by a moose and did not recover. He died a week later and Crystal and Jasper were adopted by her aunt. Unfortunately, Crystal and her aunt didn't get along in the slightest, and to make things worse, it was clear that Jasper was unwelcome. Several months later, her aunt contacted an agency to have Crystal taken away and put up for adoption. Extremely hurt and confused by this turn of events, Crystal made the impulsive decision to hitchhike her way south. She made it south before heading east by plane using her aunt's credit card, which she stole before running away, she eventually found herself in New York. It was here that the monster attacks, which had always been just a part of her life, suddenly redoubled and she couldn't escape. She ran into several other demigods on their way to camp, but they got separated. In the end, she was the only one of the four to make it to camp alive.
RP Example*: I sighed and sheathed my knife again. The girl facing me was younger by a few years or so, but clearly knew how to fight. So did I, and I had powers that I was only beginning to tap into. She pushed her sooty hair out of her face and glared defiantly. "Aren't you going to kill me?" she demanded. "You won the duel." I gaped at her. Kill her? Jasper whined unhappily, nudging my shins with his nose in distress. "'Course I'm not going to kill you," I said at last. "I don't kill people."
Any notes about your characters: Never gets frostbite or feels cold
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Founder
Gregor

Drachmas : 2147488229

PostSubject: Re: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:07 am

aprooved
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forumotion.co.uk
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:27 am

Demigod Form

Name: Angelica Johnson
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'7"
Body Type: Buff for a girl and naturally strong and heals faster than normal people as well
Skin Color: White
God Parent: Bia
Mortal Parent: Markham Johnson
Country of Origin: United States
Talents: Playing the flute
Weapon**: Celestial bronze dagger
Flaws: Has a sense of immortality and so gets herself into dangerous positions all the time, insensitive, willing to do anything for those she cares about, afraid of dying
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Energy surges when she's engaged in combat or in stressful situations. (Example(s): If she's running and trying to escape something, then she can 'flare' and suddenly be able to run faster. If she's fighting someone/thing and isn't sure she'll make it, she can ignite her powers and suddenly be as refreshed as she had been when she began at suchlike)
Life Before CHB*: Angelica never had a formal education. Her father taught her what it was that she needed to survive before turning her out to live on her own. She'd been hurt, but determined enough not to turn around and crawl back after the first hard week. The weeks stretched into months and the months into years. She forgot almost everything about her past. Her name, her age... her parentage. At last, she met a boy who'd lived close by when she was still a little kid who remembered her. He filled in the holes in her memory and she started her way to Camp.
RP Example*: I sighed. This was seriously getting ridiculous. Her bare feet pounded the ground in perfect rhythm as she strode along the rough earth road. Left, right, left again. After about an hour of walking, she felt like she'd gone nowhere. The sun was setting and it was too dangerous to remain on the road after the dark due to the monsters. As the thought flitted through her mind, she heard something rustling behind her and broke into a run.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

PostSubject: Re: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:49 am

I think it is ok....aprooved...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WolfGirl's Characters   WolfGirl's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WolfGirl's Characters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2