Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

Pegasus360's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pegasus360
Pegasus360

Drachmas : 4545

Pegasus360's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Pegasus360's Characters   Pegasus360's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:11 am

Name: Alex Zyworonek
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Light Brown
Height: 5’10”
Body Type: Muscular
Skin Color: Cream
God Parent: Zeus
Mortal Parent: Cherry Zyworonek
Country of Origin: United States of America
Pets: None
Talents: Drumming Weapon**: Blade with a handle shaped like a lightning bolt
Flaws: Being reckless
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Triggering lightning bolts with his mind
Life Before CHB*: Alex lived with his mom in a 3-story house. He used to get hurt a lot by doing lots of crazy things. For example, he once jumped off the 2nd floor of a building just because he wanted to know what it felt like. He used to get bullied a lot when he was 10, so he built his body and stood up for himself. Then, the bullies backed away. Although he could scare bullies away, he wasn’t much of a bully. He only hit people when he saw someone bullying a little kid, or if someone tried to bully him. Then, one day, while he was going to change, he opened his wardrobe and blinding light greeted him and he was knocked unconscious. When he woke up, he found himself in Camp Half-Blood
RP Example*: I threw a lightning bolt at the monster. It hardly affected it. He started running. The monster ran after me. Then I got an idea. “I know just what to do,” I thought. I ran towards the river and jumped in. The monster didn’t. It was scared of water. But then I was being pulled toward the waterfall. “HELP! HELP ME!” I shouted at the top of my lungs. No one came.
Any notes about your characters: Trusts only certain people.
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Founder
Gregor

Drachmas : 2147488229

Pegasus360's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasus360's Characters   Pegasus360's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:15 am

Approoved
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forumotion.co.uk

Pegasus360's Characters
Page 1 of 1