Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

BrokenRoses' Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Drachmas : 4934

BrokenRoses' Characters Empty
PostSubject: BrokenRoses' Characters   BrokenRoses' Characters I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:30 am

Name: Rayn Spectra
Eyes: Can be any color of a rainbow. They are normally sky blue though.
Hair: Short, black hair that always covers her right eye.
Height: 5'11
Body Type: Extremely Skinny, but she is surprisingly muscular
Skin Color: Caucasian, freckled
God Parent: Iris
Mortal Parent: Matt Spectra
Country of Origin: Canada
Pets: A falcon named Silver
Talents: Good with animals, and making music.
Weapon**: A Celestial Bronze scimitar with a rainbow handle called Spectrum. (It is a gold tiara when it is not in sword form.)
Flaws: Quick to anger, Loyalty issues with her friends, and she is very shy at first encounters.
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can cause a blast of vibrant light out of her hands to blind her enemies for an hour. (Because it lasts for so long, she can only use her power every three days.)
Life Before CHB*: She lived in Canada with her father. She went to a normal kid school, and life was normal. Once she entered middle school, she discovered that she had Dyslexia. Therefore, she was sent to a boarding school for kids with 'special' needs. At this school, the kids were secretly beaten. She was beaten so badly one day, that she had to go to the hospital. From there, her father took her back to live with him. After a year, she met a satyr who directed her father to a camp for kids just like her. Her dad agreed to let her go, and she left with the satyr to Camp Half-Blood.
RP Example*: Rayn ran as fast as she could. The giant was advancing on her, fast. She never was the best runner. Her legs felt like they were going to explode. She looked behind her, and saw the it. The giant was at least seven feet tall, and had muscles bulging out of a workout shirt. She snapped her head back towards her path. She tripped on a tree root and fell with a thud. She scrambled to get back to her feet, but it was too late. The giant grabbed her, and carried her away.
Any notes about your characters:

Last edited by BrokenRoses on Tue May 08, 2012 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Drachmas : 2147488169

PostSubject: Re: BrokenRoses' Characters   BrokenRoses' Characters I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:23 am

What color are her eyes usually?
Since her blast is so powerful, is there a lesser amount of time that she usually does it for, or does she have no control over the magnitude of her power?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyworldmania.forumotion.com/
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: BrokenRoses' Characters   BrokenRoses' Characters I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:06 am

Okay, so I fixed the eye description. For her power, she has no control over it. It is sorta like an earthquake (like a magnitude scale, the highest being 10 and the lowest being one.) A level one magnitude would last for only 6 minutes, while a level 10 would be an hour. (Just add another six minutes for each magnitude)
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: BrokenRoses' Characters   BrokenRoses' Characters I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:09 am

Okay! Approved!
And as The Demigod says...
HAPPY ROLEPLAYING!
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Another charrie!   BrokenRoses' Characters I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:27 am

Name: Rosen Echo
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black, Emo
Height: 5'3
Body Type: Thin
Skin Color: African
God Parent: Phlegethon
Mortal Parent: Stel Echo
Country of Origin: Congo
Pets: None
Talents:He is good at manipulating people.
Weapon**: A Celestial Bronze staff that when not in use is an earring.
Flaws: Hubris, Has a deep hatred for people that he cannot get rid of, and he is pessimistic.
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): He can create a wall of fire that burns him and anyone in a 10 foot radius once a day, for 10 minutes. (If he is wearing his earring, he is protected from the fire).
Life Before CHB*: Living with his mom in Congo, Rosen was living the good life. His step father was rich, and his mother was close to it. His family was relocated to Australia when he was 10. His parents sheltered him, so he knew nothing of the outside world. One day, he couldn’t take it anymore. He left his home, to go explore the world, and never came back. He then lived off the streets, fighting other people just for food. His mother found him, and urged him to go back home. He refused, and she offered him to go Camp Half-Blood for kids like him. She said it would show him what the outside world was like. He agreed to go, and soon was on a plane to there.
RP Example*: Rosen watched the sun go down over the Australian coastline. With a sigh, he stood up to go in search of food. He went to a restaurant that usually had scraps in the dumpsters. He found a whole steak. What a catch! With great ferociousness, he gobbled the steak down, and then went to another dumpster. He heard a sound behind him, and quickly whipped around. What he saw was an all too familiar face, his mothers.

Last edited by BrokenRoses on Wed May 09, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: BrokenRoses' Characters   BrokenRoses' Characters I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:50 am

He needs some talent! (:
Fear?
So he gets burned too? When his earring is in staff form, is he protected then as well?
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: BrokenRoses' Characters   BrokenRoses' Characters I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:42 pm

okay, so I to fixed the talent. As long as he is in contact with the staff he will not be burned. If he doesn't have the staff or the earring on him and he uses his powers he will feel the same amount of pain that the person he is using his power on.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: BrokenRoses' Characters   BrokenRoses' Characters I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:32 am

ah, the art of manipulation! glad to see that talent at last. (:
Approved!
Happy Roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Maelstrom!    BrokenRoses' Characters I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:34 am

Name: Maelstrom Carbon
Eyes: Black
Hair: Shiny black, down to her chin.
Height: 5'4
Body Type: Skinny, yet somewhat muscular.
Skin Color: Olive
God Parent: Lethe
Mortal Parent: Max Carbon
Country of Origin: Italy
Pets: None
Talents: Very good at making any type of music.
Weapon**: A steel crossbow with Stygian Iron tipped bolts.
Flaws: Anger issues, forgetfulness, recklessness. For some odd reason, she is terrified of the dark because she sees things that aren't there.
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can cause people to forget how to do anything from something basic like what they were doing to something more major like how to breathe. (Once every four days for something big. 5 times a day for something small. It lasts for about 10 minutes no matter what.)
Life Before CHB*: Maelstrom was taken by the wrong family at birth, separating her from her father and twin sister. She was raised by this family with love. They always made sure that she was happy, which was a hard thing for her to be. She figured out she was switched at birth when the hospital called the family telling them that the staff there had figured out the issue. Wanting to meet their real daughter, the family kicked her out of the house to make room. From there, she lived on the streets, and free loaded on a plane to America. Once she got to America, she somehow stumbled across Camp Half-Blood while trying to find food.
RP Example*: Maelstrom turned and faced the cliff. It was a sheer drop that would kill her if she fell. With a hesitation, she started climbing the cliff face. Her hands quickly became red and raw from the hard rock scraping her every time she advanced more. She finally got to the top, and hauled herself onto the flat surface above. She brushed off her jeans, and looked out across the vast wasteland she had just trekked. With a sigh of relief, she continued onward, looking for a place to call home.
Any notes about your characters: None

Last edited by BrokenRoses on Tue May 15, 2012 10:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: BrokenRoses' Characters   BrokenRoses' Characters I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:02 am

one of her flaws has to be a fear
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: BrokenRoses' Characters   BrokenRoses' Characters I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:25 am

Fixed it!
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: BrokenRoses' Characters   BrokenRoses' Characters I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:29 am

Approved
HAPPY ROLPEPLAYING!
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Another charrie   BrokenRoses' Characters I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:32 am

Name: Erik Inos
Eyes: Pale Green.
Hair: Short and brown
Height: 6'2
Body Type: Lanky, yet somehow muscular
Skin Color: Caucasian
God Parent: Pollux, one of the Dioscuri
Mortal Parent: Arli Inos
Country of Origin: Greece
Pets: A small. green, and armor plated gecko named Gex.
Talents: He is a good gymnast.
Weapon**: He uses celestial bronze (brass) knuckles.
Flaws: He is extremely pessimistic, he fears death, he can be very hostile at first impression, making him believe that nobody likes him.
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None
Life Before CHB*: He lived with his mother in Greece until he was only ten. After a house fire, they relocated to London. There, they were poor, having lost all of their valuables in the fire. His mother became a prostitute, desperate for money. She brought home a new guy almost every night. Erik couldn't stand his mother due to her life choices, so he ran away. He sneaked on a freight boat to America, hoping life there would be better. He deported at NYC, and got lost in the city, and came across CHB.
RP Example*: Erik stared down at the city from the tower he was perched on. The sun was setting on the horizon, and plastered the sky with pink, orange, and red streaks. With a sigh, he begins climbing back down the towers wall. He needed to get home to meet his mothers crazy needs. Hopefully it was just her. He gets to the bottom of his descent, and begins his short walk home.
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Founder
Gregor

Drachmas : 2147488229

PostSubject: Re: BrokenRoses' Characters   BrokenRoses' Characters I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:45 am

Approoved
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BrokenRoses' Characters   BrokenRoses' Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BrokenRoses' Characters
Page 1 of 1