Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

Ness99's Characters

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GavinP
GavinP

Drachmas : 6515

Ness99's Characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:04 am

Yes, the human genetics can cancel out the donkey stuff
Back to top Go down
Ness99
Ness99

Drachmas : 5666

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:11 am

YAY!! No donkey legs!!
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:14 am

Change it on the form
Back to top Go down
Ness99
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:16 am

I dided it.
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:19 am

XD lovely.

Just one thing, with her being a monster she can have the ability to smell a demi-gods parent off them
Back to top Go down
Ness99
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:20 am

Oh yeah! Vampire smell! I dided it!
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:24 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Drachmas : 15252

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:46 am

Ness99's Characters - Page 2 1195423550187356949molumen_red_approved_stamp.svg.hi
Back to top Go down
Ness99
Ness99

PostSubject: Judas Pascal   Ness99's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:33 am

Name: Judas Pascal
Eyes: They change constantly, but they're normally cyan.
Hair: Although she changes it randomly, her normal hair style is silver, rather short hair down to the top of her back with red streaks going through it.
Height: 6'1"
Body Type: Hourglass figure
Skin Color: Tan
God Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Parent: Morris Pascal
Country of Origin: America
Pets: A kitty named Mr. Nyan that can fire a rainbow lazah out his mouth 5 times a day.
Talents: She's very good at making people happy because she's very sweet, can sing very well, and is rather smart for an Aphrodite.
Weapon**: A CB dagger that becomes a ring. She also has a practice wooden sword.
Flaws: She's a bit naive, has a fear of spiders, and is a bit obsessed with lip gloss and lipstick. (Had to give her at least one Aphrodite trait. XD)
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can change hair, shoes, clothes, and pretty much appearance by will. Also can cause people to fall in love with her by kissing them. (Doesn't really use that power, cause Jude's nice an all.) She can only do this twice a week and the person can resist by mental resistion, not getting kissed, or being immune to love powers like that. The person will stay in that love-struck state for about 3 hours. Her eye color is also like her mother's.
Life Before CHB*: Judas grew up a nice, sweet little girl. Yes, GIRL. Juda was always nice to people growing up, even the mean ones. She always tried to keep herself out of trouble and make her parents proud, although her mother abandoned her and her father when she was born. However, she didn't let that keep her from loving Aphrodite and wishing for them to come back. She was a relative loner at school and didn't have many friends. But she did have one best friend. Laurie. Laurie was an out going, persistant, always ready to have trouble kinda girl, but that's what drew Juda to her in the first place. They became best friends, although it was noticed that lots of weird things happened when Laurie was around. One day it was revealed that Laurie was a demigod after Jude was pulled aside by a mean teacher. He was bound to attack her but Laurie burst in and saved her. She took Juda out the school and dragged her to Camp where she was sure to be safe. She lived at camp for a few years, but eventually left for college.
RP Example*: I walk down the hallway slowly, looking around...No one was here. Dang. I sigh. Late. I'm never gonna hear the end of this. I push open the classroom door, the professor looking at me. "Miss...Pascal? Please take your seat." I nod, eager to get the eyes off me. I quickly walk to my seat. I sit down and pay close attention while the teach is talking.
Any notes about your characters: She has a beauty mark under her left eye. Her birthday is on Easter and prefers to go by Jude, Juda, Easter, or Chocolate Bunny.
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Founder
Gregor

Drachmas : 2147488229

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:13 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ness99's Characters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2