Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

Ness99's Characters

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ness99
Ness99

Drachmas : 5666

Ness99's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:30 pm

Name: London Miser
Eyes: Really pale blue
Hair: Brownish blond, pressed against his head.
Height: 4' 2"
Body Type: Skinny, Athletic
Skin Color: Pale
God Parent: Khione
Mortal Parent: Micheal Miser
Country of Origin: Born in Britain, moved to New York as a kid.
Pets: A white wolf.
Talents: Running, being nice.
Weapon: A 6 foot CB scythe. He also uses gloves with claws on them.(Also CB)
Flaws: Stutters, can be dependent on friends, shivers chronically, and fears that his mother didn't want him.
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): He has cryokinesis, can freeze something up to 120 pounds, can create large blizzards(up to 9 feet tall), and can turn things to snow.
Life Before CHB*: London lived a peaceful life. He and best friend EJ had lots of fun. They played together and bounced all around. One day that all changed. There was a play at their school. 'The Year Without Santa Claus.' London got the role of Snow Miser. EJ got Heat Miser. When it came to be time for their song, they actually did what the song said. People said they were freaks. They got chased away. They ran to a place they could be safe. Camp Half Blood.
RP Example: I walk out of the forest, ready for anything. My eyes dart everywhere, just waiting. Out of nowhere something tackles me from behind. "What the-" I summon my scythe and turn around, just to see EJ grinning. "U-uncool d-dude." I push him. "I-in y-your c-case very cool." I hear his mocking of my shivering and stuttering. "S-stop it." I push him again. "Jerk." He grins again. "Isn't my fault you can't control yourself." I shoot a little snow ball at him. "W-whatever."
Any notes about your characters: The fact that he and EJ's last names are the same is complete coincidence.

Last edited by Ness99 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ness99
Ness99

PostSubject: EJ (Eleseo) Miser   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:00 pm

Name: EJ (Eleseo) Miser
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Black, shaved down.
Height: 4' 2"
Body Type: Athletic
Skin Color: Dark Brown
God Parent: Hephaestus
Mortal Parent: Nissa Miser
Country of Origin: America
Pets: A baby phoenix named Rebirth. (If you allow it.)
Talents: Fixing things, setting things aflame.
Weapon: A large CB warhammer. He also uses war axes.(CB)
Flaws: Is headstrong, a bit dense, gets angry quick, and has a large fear of letting down someone he cares about.
Powers: Can shoot fire out his hands, is able to melt things by touching them, and can fix and build things so fast, to the regular human eye that it seems to just, fix or appear.
Life Before CHB*: EJ lived a peaceful life. He and best friend London had lots of fun. They played together and bounced all around. One day that all changed. There was a play at their school. 'The Year Without Santa Claus.' EJ got the role of Heat Miser. London got Snow Miser. When it came to be time for their song, they actually did what the song said. People said they were freaks. They got chased away. They ran to a place they could be safe. Camp Half Blood.
RP Example*: I run in with London. "I bet I could beat you to the hill!" I push him. "No way!" He pushes me back. "Wanna race?" I grin. "Yeah." We get into starting positions "Ready? Set? Go!" We race off toward the hill. He makes it there a split second earlier. "Heh heh!" He sticks out his tongue. I push him. "Whatever." I turn away from him.
Any notes about your characters: The fact that he and London's last names are the same is complete coincidence.

Last edited by Ness99 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

Drachmas : 6515

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:26 pm

One flaw must be a fear.

Lengthen the RP example a little bit if you can Smile
Back to top Go down
Ness99
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:30 am

Done! Smile
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:34 am

Approved, I'll get an admin to move it to the approved Smile

HAPPY ROLEPLAYING!!!
Back to top Go down
Ness99
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:42 am

Thanks!! :3
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:19 am

Use a different RP example.

One flaw must be a fear.

No dragon.
Back to top Go down
Ness99
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:28 am

Kay. How about an white wolf from his mother?
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:57 am

No gifts from godly parents but he can have the wolf, just not from his mother.
Back to top Go down
Ness99
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:59 am

Kay. Edited.
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:00 am

Approved, same as before, will get moved later

Happy roleplaying Smile
Back to top Go down
Ness99
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:20 am

So can I just have EJ and London come to camp now?
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:30 am

Yeah Smile
Back to top Go down
Ness99
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:33 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
Ness99
Ness99

PostSubject: Ness Mothers   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:06 am

Name: Ness Mothers
Eyes: Purple
Hair: Black, but hidden under a red baseball cap.
Height: 5' 4"
Body Type: Athletic, skinny
Skin Color: Tanned peach.
God Parent: Hecate
Mortal Parent: Ninten Mothers
Pets: A shape shifting cat named 'Mr.Saturn.'
Talents: Being sweet, adventure, and eating steak.
Weapon: A CB baseball bat. He also uses swords, if forced.
Flaws: Has a fear of losing his friends, can be a bit too trusting, and tries too hard not to let people down.
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Is telekinetic, has the power of PSI(PK Fire!!), can speak with telepathy and can teleport.
Life Before CHB: Even before coming to camp, Ness had a great adventure. Following in his fathers foot steps, Ness and 3 friends all worked together for the common good to defeat the enemy. Gigyas. Afterwards Ness settled down and lived normally. But after a while, monsters started attacking again. During the adventure he was attacked, but he thought it was Gigyas' power. It was actually because Ness is a demigod. He was constantly under attack. He ran and ran until he came upon Camp by accident. He ran up the hill into the border, not knowing that he was about to fulfill his life's destiny.
RP Example: I run over to my friend Paula. "Hey." She smiles. "Hey, Ness. How're you today?" I think a bit. "I was attacked again." She looks worried. "Are you okay?" I smile. "I'm here, aren't I?" She looks over me, then kisses my cheek. "Alright." I blush a little then I hear a roar, not too far away. "Another!?" I grab my baseball bat.
Any notes about your characters:
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:37 pm

How far can he teleport? And how many times a day?

A shape shifting cat?
Back to top Go down
Ness99
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:58 am

I'd say 15 feet a day. About 5 times.
Yes. He's a familiar.
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:01 am

hmm....

Approved !
Back to top Go down
Ness99
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:03 am

As the red bird would say:

WOOHOO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ness99
Ness99

PostSubject: Lucas Mothers   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:45 am

Name: Lucas Mothers
Eyes: Purple
Hair: Blond
Height: 5' 2"
Body Type: Athletic, skinny
Skin Color: Tanned peach.
God Parent: Trivia
Mortal Parent: Flint Mothers
Country of Origin: Japan
Pets: A shape shifting dog named 'Boney.'
Talents: His powers, being shy, and eating omelets.
Weapon: A IG stick. Yes a stick. He will also use a sword, if forced.
Flaws: Has a fear of losing his friends, is a bit of a cry baby, is a bit timid.
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Is telekinetic, has the power of PSI(PK Fire!!), can speak with telepathy, and can teleport. He can also heal with PSI.
Life Before CHB: Lucas is Ness' cousin. Him and his brother Claus, were born with great power. They were able to remove the 7 Needles of power. He and his brother along with two other friends. Quested together around the world to remove them before the enemy could. Porky! After relaxing for a few years, Lucas began to be attacked more and more often. He eventually ran away to CJ where he found refuge.
RP Example: I ran down the hill and came to a river. It seemed to overflow with power. Almost like a great needle. I swam across, only stopping to take a breath. When I made it over the guards would not let me in. "Please! Let me in." The symbol of Trivia blazes over my head. They uncross their spears and let me in.
Any notes about your characters:
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Founder
Gregor

Drachmas : 2147488229

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:49 am

how far can he telerport
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forumotion.co.uk
Ness99
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:50 am

He's a bit weaker than Ness so I'd say....5-10 feet?
Back to top Go down
Ness99
Ness99

PostSubject: Alana Black   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:30 am

Ness99's Characters Kaname_Hiiragi
Name: Alana Black
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Black
Height: 5' 8"
Body type: Above
Skin color: Light peach, almost pale.
Monster Parent: Vivian Black (Empousai)In all of her donkey legged glory XD
Mortal Parent: Roger Black (Human)
Talents: She is pretty smart, very persuasive, and likes to talk to bats.
Weapon: She uses a variety of swords that she has.
Flaws: She has to constantly resist feeding on humans, has an alternate personality that she cannot control, and doesn't like to use her powers.
Powers: She has retractable fangs, can hypnotize people with her eyes, can control bats, and has vampire speed. She also has an alternate personality who is a lot stronger. Also she can smell demigods a long ways away and can tell who their parent is.
Life Before CHB: Alana lived with her parents for a beautiful 8 years. There were times where she noticed that she would black out and when she came to she would have a wonderful taste in her mouth. Her mother eventually found out about this and occasionally took Alana out. To hunt people down to feed off of. Her father found out about these 'outings' and became angry. He wanted Alana to live as a human. Her instinct conflicting with her real self, she ran away from home, believing that if she ran away her parents would stop fighting. So she lived alone, helping herself to whoever passed the area. She eventually heard about CHB where she could be safe. So she made her way there and walked into camp.
RP Example*: I ran through the first, hopping in the trees. "Let's see. Where might today's meal be?" I look through the dense brush and saw someone walking. I stop and lick my lips. "Dinner." I get off the tree and walk over. "Hello sir." I walk behind him as he pays me no mind. He stops to tie his shoe. I lean over him in a looming position, my fangs bursting out of my gums as I bite down on his neck. He screamed so loud you'd think I was killing him. Maybe I was. I couldn't tell.

Last edited by Ness99 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:59 am

No vampires. Only Empusai or Lamia.
Back to top Go down
Ness99
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:02 am

Can she be an Empousai without the donkey leg crap? Like she's a younger one so she doesn't have that form?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ness99's Characters   Ness99's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ness99's Characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next