Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

Maybeth's Characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maybeth
Maybeth

Drachmas : 4756

Maybeth's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Maybeth's Characters   Maybeth's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Demigod Form

Name:Zozet Melo
Eyes:very light blue
Hair:long blond
Height:1,67
Body Type:thin
Skin Color:pale
God Parent:Afrodite
Mortal Parent:Luke Melo
Country of Origin:Lion
Pets:a cat named Ninet
Talents:willing fast,kindfull,agile
Weapon**:a bow and arrows
Flaws:shy, nervous, ,egoist
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):none
Life Before CHB*:She had a beautifull life as much as she is!Her father told her that her mother was Afrodite and that she should go to Camp half-blood at her 14th birthday and she loved that fact!after some timea monster tried to attack at her but her father stayed there to defite it so she could go safe to the camp. She learnt after some time that he died there but as she has big confidence she continued travelling until at her 15 th birthday she finnaly arivved.
RP Example*:It was very early, I knew that, that day was my birthday but I couldn't do anything... I remembered the time that I was Having Parties with dad... but that was a long time ago... suddenly I saw a hill, there I was...
Any notes about your characters:none
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

Drachmas : 2147488208

PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's Characters   Maybeth's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:08 pm

aprooved...
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Maybeth

PostSubject: My second Character    Maybeth's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:38 am

Demigod Form

Name:Jak Courtney
Eyes:grey
Hair:black
Height:1,82
Body Type:tall
Skin Color:pale
God Parent:Enio
Mortal Parent:Alan Courtney
Country of Origin:Florida
Pets:none
Talents:skilled,excellent fighter,intelligent
Weapon**:a sword, a spear and a knife[which he always have in his pocket]( his pw)
Flaws: grim, hot-headed,suspisious,don't trush nobody,
Life Before CHB*:You don't want to learn about him believe me. His father was a very inimical and strange man.When he was angry about something he ussually drank and when he did so, he was becoming worster!He was screaming without reason and if he saw someone else looking him he ussually killed him...The neibourhoods said that he was mad! One day he strangly disappeared and after that none heard about him again!None also never learnt about his son! Jak was quiet and ussually grim and indisposed.He had never went outside...outside from his dad's house...to the outside world... His dad never let him go out.When he tried so, he hit him with whatever he found each time closer until to faint...Once he had found an elecrical cable...Jak still have a big scar from that ...When Alan disapeared Jak went away...After two years traveling and fighting with monsters he finnaly found the Camp!
RP Example*:I runned to the door... My hand was bleeding as he tried to stop me... The door was locked...I turned back but he attacked me... The last thing I remember was a big pain on my head...
Any notes about your characters:none

Last edited by Legend on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:36 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Drachmas : 2147488169

PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's Characters   Maybeth's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:14 am

You need at least three flaws as well as at least five sentences for both your RP example and life before Camp.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyworldmania.forumotion.com/
Maybeth
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's Characters   Maybeth's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:06 pm

Edited!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's Characters   Maybeth's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:02 am

What is his primary weapon? One of his flaws must be a fear.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's Characters   Maybeth's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:56 pm

Edited and why?
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's Characters   Maybeth's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:15 pm

He needs a primary weapon of use so that a) us other RPers can better visualize him, b) the characters need to know what he's most skilled in, and c) and it's just helpful as a reference point.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's Characters   Maybeth's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:18 am

I said that his knife is a pw and his just a very good fighter...Also he is skilled as if he tried to do something he don't know he could learn it and do it easily... He is quite skilled but for now I want him a bit mysterious and closed in him self so don't ask more please... Edited...
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's Characters   Maybeth's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:04 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Maybeth

PostSubject: My three last for now charries ( finished!)   Maybeth's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:32 pm

Demigod Form

Name: Maybeth Brown
Eyes: blue
Hair: brown
Height:1,69
Body Type: thin
Skin Color: pale
God Parent: Ourania
Mortal Parent: Arold Brown
Country of Origin: N. York
Pets: a green parrot
Talents: intelligent, sword fighting, humorist, science, astrology
Weapon**:a spear with a colorful feather on it (cb)
Flaws: easy disappointed, jealous, hyperactive, afraid of close areas
Life Before CHB*:Her father was a scientist. He had a lab where he spent most of his time. Maybeth was visiting him quite often there! On her 10th birthday, he explained her who her mother truly was and what that meant. Maybeth all those years knew that her mother was killed in a car crush! She loved her dad, but she had to face her fate! She started training hard and soon she became a very good swordfighter. She left her home when she was 13 and after a year she arrived finally at the camp.
RP Example*: I was hunting in the forest when I heard a big explosion close there. But my dad was THERE! I thought worried and head to the lab. The half building was on fire and my dad was on the ground.
-DAD!! Dad!? What happened I yelled him but got no answer! Then I saw how disappointed he looked!
Any notes about your characters: none

Spoiler:

Demigod Form

Name: Arianna Jones
Eyes: blue
Hair: dark brown
Height: 1, 65
Body Type: average
Skin Color: pale
God Parent: Psyche
Mortal Parent: Kevin J. Jones
Country of Origin: California
Pets: a white kitten
Talents: understanding someone’s feelings, playing piano, drawing, fast
Weapon**: a stick with two sharp razors (cb)
Flaws: very innocent, a bit closed in herself, hates insects
Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): none
Life before CHB*: She loved hunting from a little kid! Her father had learnt her. One day her father got a car crush…He was transported in the local hospital…She went there right away after learning it but doctors said that he was between death and life…She stayed with him at the hospital for weeks and one day when he woke up a bit from coma, he revealed her the truth! It was a big shock for her… He told her to leave…She heard him but after a month she learnt he died…She didn’t believed it…She searched him everywhere…but nothing…After two years she took a letter without address or name…It was from her dad…She continued receiving many strange letters like that… She hasn’t found her dad yet…She left for the Camp in her 14 birthday.
RP Example*: I was returning from a tiring school day…
-Home sweet home…I murmured and looked at the post box to see if there were any of those projects I’ve sent to my professors…Nothing… I was ready to close it when I noticed a little folder. I took it curious. I looked around me and walked into my house…I had a hot shower and then worn my piztamas…I went to the salon and sat on a sofa. I took the folder and a scissor on my hands and after opening it I unfold the letter. I read it carefully and when I finished I only had one thought in my mind: Dad…
Αny notes about your characters: none

Spoiler:

Name: Ernie Lorig
Eyes: black
Hair: black
Height: 1, 88
Body Type: tall
Skin Color: pale beige
God Parent: Hephaestus
Mortal Parent: Elizabeth Lorig
Country of Origin: Florida
Pets: a dog names Jake (beagle)
Talents: can set traps, can play guitar, good fighter, good in gadgets and weapons of any kind!
Weapon**: a small knife made by celestial bronze and a wooden spear (cb the metal edge)
Flaws: curious, mysterious, a bit grim, egoist, hyperactive, stubborn.
Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): He can control metal things { he can uglify the metal objects and change their shape their weigh or their use E.x. he can change a metal pen into a metal hook} [biggest= a bicycle](1 hour and 5 times per day) He can produce fire (half an hour and three times per day 50k in a basket balls size)
Life before CHB*: He had lost his father when he was 8. He had two sisters: Liz and Laura. He loved his father a lot so, when he disappeared mysteriously one day… He could understand and remember thought his age many things… Such as his dad would never return… The next day when he returned home from school, he was boiling angry! His Sister tried to laugh at him but this was the last thing she did before being “baked”! He felt horrible when he realized what he’s done and who he is! He hated his-self… He ran away… After some months he learnt about his other sister’s death from a monster…
RP Example*: I walked in… Everything was dark… I found my mother on a table crying and hugged her scared… I could feel that something bad had happen. She looked me and stepped back her eyes wide open from fear!

-What happen? I ask… No answer then I look around the house… In my room there’s a body… burned… a small girls body while some little fire’s still burn her hair and my room… I look her…

-LIZ! I yell then I remember… Police men look me and walk towards me… I grab my bag and leave running! I hear them shouting something but I can’t understand what… I feel mad…
Any notes about your characters: His mood changes too fast!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Maybeth on Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:34 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's Characters   Maybeth's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:44 am

you mean charries number 3,4 and 5
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's Characters   Maybeth's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:46 pm

Got it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's Characters   Maybeth's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:31 am

also edit the title when you finish them
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's Characters   Maybeth's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:57 am

Finished!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Drachmas : 15252

PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's Characters   Maybeth's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:33 pm

On Maybeth; please add a fear as a flaw. And is her Spear Celestial Bronze?

On Arianna; Are the razors on her weapon made from Celestial Bronze?

On Ernie; Is the tip of the spear Celestial Bronze? How much fire can he produce? What is the biggest metal object he can control and what do the metal objects do?
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's Characters   Maybeth's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:59 am

Edited!! PLZ APROOVE!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's Characters   Maybeth's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:13 am

On Ernie; I think a car is waaay too big.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's Characters   Maybeth's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:54 am

edited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's Characters   Maybeth's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:59 pm

On Ernie; He can only change one metal object to another of the same weight, right?
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's Characters   Maybeth's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:24 am

Yep!
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's Characters   Maybeth's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Maybeth's Characters Approved-stamp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's Characters   Maybeth's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybeth's Characters
Page 1 of 1