Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

CAPTURE THE FLAG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Drachmas : 2147488057

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:28 pm

Tory put on her armor and walked down to the place where the Capture the Flag game was to take place. She was blue, and her horsetail plume was a brilliant cyan color. She used Stygian iron, which would be a problem because it sucked the essence out of whoever came in contact with it. With a sigh of reluctance, she traded it for Celestial bronze and looked around for other participants.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyworldmania.forumotion.com/
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

Drachmas : 2147488096

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:59 pm

I walked to the place that Capture the Flag was happening with no armor,just my weapon.I saw a girl.

-Hi,I said with my friendly smile.

I walked at the place for the game.I was wearing my armor and holding my helmet with my left hand and my spear with the right.

-I can't wait,I told to my self.Victory is ours.
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Founder
Gregor

Drachmas : 2147488117

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:36 pm

I walk in with Chiron and Mr. D.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forumotion.co.uk
crazymoose99
crazymoose99

Drachmas : 5521

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:46 pm

I walk over to my team, the red team, and stand a little off from the rest of the people.
Back to top Go down
http://acamphalfblood.forumotion.com/
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Drachmas : 15140

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:02 pm

I walk in, my sword in my hand, I wasn't sure if I was gonna stay long, I came to do damage and then maybe just for the heck of fun, I would leave. I sat waiting, not knowing who or what I was waiting for. Maybe a sign? A flag? A whistle? I really wasn't sure what. I look around some of the contestants were already here, it looked like a little compared to most Capture the Flags, but it would probably be a slight challenge because of all the monsters packed in the woods. I stab my sword into the ground, I wasn't prepared, I guess I would just have to wing it. My hand lightly rested on my swords handle, ready to pull it out if anything sudden happened. Nothing interesting was happening yet... All that could change in a matter of seconds.

Last edited by Shaya on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:01 am

Tory looked at the girl addressing her. "Hello," she said with a rather unfriendly smile, even though they seemed to be on the same team. The girl wore no armor, which would prove problematic once the fighting broke out. It would be an even bigger challenge for her if she got surrounded. Ah well, it wasn't her problem. "Who're you?" she asked, looking around at the other members of the blue team with rather cold eyes. She didn't really care, but names were important.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:06 am

I look up and see that a few people had started to chat amongst themselves. I wasn't here to talk or make friends, though I probably will leave with an enemy or more. I leaned on my sword, I didn't wear armor, it weighed me down. I preferred to fight with my sword and only my sword. I look around and wait for Chiron to say Begin or something. I didn't see any familiar faces, but then again I hadn't met anyone in this camp yet.

Last edited by Shaya on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Founder
Gregor

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:11 am

ooc: start fight later
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:16 am

Tory looked over at the other girl looking around. She walked over. "Want to spar?" she asked her, raising an eyebrow. Chiron hadn't said anything since arriving and nor had Mr. D. Jeez, didn't they know anything about how to run a camp? The girl didn't wear armor, but she was a blue so she decided that she'd do what she could not to hurt her. Nicola hadn't wanted to fight, but the battle was a part of her that couldn't be denied.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:24 am

I looked at the girl that had walked over towards me, I stood up properly, pulled my sword out of the ground and smiled. "Sure." I say confidently. This girl sure was straight forward, came up to me and just asked me to spar. "Oh, by the way, name's Alexia." I say. I wasn't good at introducing myself so that would have to do. I grip my sword tightly and nod, "Ready when you are." I say.

Last edited by Shaya on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:33 am

"Tory," Tory replied, drawing the Celestial bronze sword. She was more comfortable with a knife, but a sword would be more useful in open combat and she didn't know if Stygian was allowed or not. Probably not, it was just too dangerous. She tried a basic move, just getting inside her guard. She wasn't aiming to kill or seriously wound, unfortunately killing people was frowned upon in modern day society. She looked tough, which was good. Probably a daughter of an Underworld god or something like herself. Tory wasn't a fan of girls who were obsessed with how they looked or spent all their time gossiping about the lives of others. Seriously, it was so dumb.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:54 am

I easily dodge her move, she was good, no doubt, and looks like she isn't trying that hard either. I was not quite in practice, so I wouldn't be surprised if I was on the ground in a few minutes. I go for the direct hit, aiming at her left hand, she was on my team, so I didn't want to hurt her or anything. "We just taking this lightly or trying to hurt each other?" I ask as I take a few steps back. I raise my sword in front of my body, I needed to be ready at all times, I didn't know how good this girl was.

Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:01 am

Tory spun around on her heel, light on her feet as her sword flickered to the hilt of the girl's sword. "Trying not to hurt each other," Tory said as she followed through as her sword connected with the metal and she twisted. It was a simple disarming maneuver. The girl looked slightly awkward with a sword the way she felt so at home with a blade in her hands. Tory preferred a knife, but she could use almost any weapon. She'd learned to be flexible. Relying heavily on only a knife or only a sword was problematic, especially if one lost their familiar weapon and had to use something that they weren't comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:09 am

I wasn't quite used a sword, but I knew a knife wouldn't do me any good in this battle, so I decided to use a sword. I felt my sword falling from my hands, Was it so easy to beat me? No, I'm not gonna lose, not yet. I think to myself. My sword dropped out of my hands, I rolled to the side, not knowing what to do next. I stood up and glanced at my sword, I couldn't take my eyes off my opponent, one wrong move and I could be history. I smile at her, waiting to see her next move. She had the advantage, she had a weapon, I didn't.

Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:15 am

Tory on the other hand, lowered her blade just slightly. Her opponent was clearly a knife fighter... like her. "You use a knife, don't you?" she asked, picking one off the table and tossing it to her. With a slow smile, she drew hers as well and sheathed the sword. Now that the girl had a knife, they were both even footing. She liked having the advantage when facing monsters, but when it was against another demigod, she preferred the odds to be more even.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:20 am

I caught the knife, "Yeah, it's pretty obvious, since I can't use a sword properly." I say and smile awkwardly. I pick up a shield and face my opponent, "Since the odds are sorta even, you can take first shot." I say, I was acting overconfident I didn't know what possessed me to say this, I'm normally a really shy person. I couldn't back down now though, I hefted my shield, waiting for her move.

Last edited by Shaya on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:31 am

Tory looked distasteful as the girl raised a shield. Shields were not only overrated, but she hated them. She never used a shield, but understood their use. Knives were more dangerous than swords in the right hands, and this time she was slightly more cautious in her attack. Instead of aiming for the hand that held the knife, she stepped around her opponent to be on her left hand side and her weapon shot towards the girl's undefended shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:38 am

I tried dodging but moved too slow, I received a quick slash on my shoulder, blood slowly trickled out of the opening. I looked at it, it wasn't painful, just a slight irritation on my shoulder. I looked at her, narrowing my eyes, I quickly moved towards her, I ducked and went for her legs, I slash at her legs, the lower the better. I move back as quickly as I had come in, I take a few more steps back, I was being rather cautious, safe is good.

Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:45 am

Tory jumped as the blade flashed towards her legs, jumping above it and back slightly. With a grin, she launched into a complex series of maneuvers that weren't taught at the camp. Skills and tactics that she'd worked out on her own. She was inside Alexia's guard now and close combat was always more of a challenge than when one was farther away. It limited the ability to get out of the way and moves one could use.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:51 am

This girl was really good, I didn't know most of her moves, they were seriously hard to understand and hard to dodge of deflect. I knew there was no more moving back anymore, I either had to fight her properly or leave this fight. I throw my shield down, it was just gonna weigh me down. Close combat, I think to myself. I try to deflect her move with my knife, I tried stopping her from doing another move, but I knew one more forceful attack and my arm would probably go numb for a while.

Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:59 am

Tory was forced to dodge to the side as she threw her shield down. That was better. Suddenly, the girl's knife slid to the base of the hilt of her knife. She didn't seem to know it, but she'd effectively ended the fight. Using the same move she'd done earlier, her knife hooked the girl's hilt and she twisted sharply.
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Founder
Gregor

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:01 am

Gregor grabbed both knives with ease, but only because he is slowing down time to do so.

Mr. D stepped forward and said in a bored voice, "Hello you little brats. Right, it's time for the monthly Capture the Flag game and blah blah blah and try to only mortally injure yourselves... And begin."
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:09 am

The boy was a red and was slowing down time, Tory could feel it. Definitely a Titan child, and a son of Kronos. Furious, she jerked her knife out of his grip. She was stronger than he and the guy appeared to be a year older, even if he acted younger. The spell was abruptly broken and she kicked at his face. "Don't try that again!" she cried, livid with rage. "Grab you weapon and fight with dignity, Titan scum!"
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Founder
Gregor

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:12 am

"fine i'll play mean!"I say pulling out my scythe
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:22 am

I looked at the guy who had just stopped my fight. It looked like Tory had already gotten her revenge, well partially. I stopped my fight with Tory and turned to the boy from the opposing team. "You jerk! Why did you stop us?!" I shout at him. I slowly grip my knife tighter, readying myself for the attack I was about to make.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CAPTURE THE FLAG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG   CAPTURE THE FLAG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAPTURE THE FLAG
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next