Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

Capture the Flag

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Drachmas : 2147488034

Capture the Flag Empty
PostSubject: Capture the Flag   Capture the Flag I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:12 am

The teams are, as follows:

Red
Zeus
Poseidon
Apollo
Hermes
Hephaestus
Dionysus
Iris
Hebe
Hecate
Titans
Unclaimed

Blue
Hera
Demeter
Ares
Athena
Artemis
Aphrodite
Hades
Hypnos
Morpheus
Thantos
Other Gods

Please be sure to sign your characters up if you are planning on participating. Please submit:
Name:
Team Color:
Brief Description*:

*Five sentences minimum. Please tell us a little bit about their back story, personality, why they are participating, and whether or not they think they're team will prevail.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyworldmania.forumotion.com/
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Drachmas : 15117

Capture the Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag   Capture the Flag I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:06 pm

Can I join on Saturday and leave on Sunday? If yes, then I'll sign up.

Name: Alexia Rodriguez
God Parent: Deimos
Team Color: Blue
Brief Description*: Alexia is participating because she finally has the chance to show the world how good she really is. She has always been underestimated so she wants to proves to everyone and herself that she can do it. She enjoys a good challenge and she is hoping it will improve her skills by entering Capture The Flag. She will take anyone who stands in her path down and she isn't afraid of losing, though, like everyone, she wants to win. She doesn't really care if her team wins or not, she is only entering so she can improve her skills and so that she can benefit from it.

If I can't leave on Sunday, then you may take this form down.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

Drachmas : 2147488073

Capture the Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag   Capture the Flag I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:37 am

Name:Sophia Lorens
God Parent:unclaimed daughter of Charites
Team color:red
Brief Description:A kid of Apollo found her outside the limits.She finds everything funny.She wants to participate because she want to have some fun.She don't care about victory.
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Founder
Gregor

Drachmas : 2147488094

Capture the Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag   Capture the Flag I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:51 am

Name. gregor deakin
age 11-15
parent kronos
brief discription
was just on quest . wants to proove disabled people are not affected in combat. has aspurges. and has a possible relationship.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forumotion.co.uk
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

Capture the Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag   Capture the Flag I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:59 am

Can I put some more charries?Or only one?
Back to top Go down
crazymoose99
crazymoose99

Drachmas : 5498

Capture the Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag   Capture the Flag I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 7:26 am

Name: Maja Caris
God Parent: Apollo
Team Color: Red
Brief Description*: Maja is going to do it because she needs something interesting to do. Also, she will hopefully make some friends from this experience. She is relatively new and would like to learn her way around the woods. She isn't necessarily a wonderful fighter.

I can't really reply that much, but I'll do the best I can with the posting. Sorry if I don't really do much.
Back to top Go down
http://acamphalfblood.forumotion.com/
Gregor
Founder
Gregor

Drachmas : 2147488094

Capture the Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag   Capture the Flag I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:06 am

2 maximum
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forumotion.co.uk
crazymoose99
crazymoose99

Drachmas : 5498

Capture the Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag   Capture the Flag I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:19 am

Where is the topic posted?
Back to top Go down
http://acamphalfblood.forumotion.com/
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Capture the Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag   Capture the Flag I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:17 pm

sorry, wasn't able to get online today! if a topic is not already present, i'll make one.
And i made one!
https://camphalfblood.forumotion.co.uk/t114-capture-the-flag#3495

Name: Tory McDuff
God Parent: Pyriphlegethon
Team Color: Blue
Brief Description*: Tory is willful and quick to fight. She is easily angered and it doesn't take much to get her swinging. She acts cheerful and carefree much of the time to cover up for the pain she feels inside at never having been good enough to make her family happy. She has a pet falcon named Salinas who can also function as a scout for her and who understands simple commands. She can control and summon fire to her for fifteen minutes at a time three times a day; this power is extremely draining so she rarely uses it in combat. Even though she thinks the teams are a little unfair, she thinks that the blue team stands a good chance of winning due to having Athena on their side. She is participating because she was bored and had nothing better to do... that and she likes to fight more than she outwardly lets on

Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

Capture the Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag   Capture the Flag I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:50 pm

Name:Ivan Jeicobs
God Parent:Tyche
Team Color:blue
Brief description:He is rich.He never was attacked from monsters.He is kleptomaniac,sarcastic and he is afraid of blood.He wants to participate because he things it is the best time to do practise with his spear.He thinks his team is going to win because the kids of the godess of Luck are in it.

2 more?
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Drachmas : 15117

Capture the Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag   Capture the Flag I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:13 pm

Just a quick question: WHY HASN'T ANYONE ANSWERED MY FIRST QUESTION??!!
First Question: Can I leave on Sunday?
New Question: Can you people please try to post more than 4 sentences in your RP? It would really make it more fun and better for me. If you don't want to, then I obviously can't force you. But please hear me out and TRY!
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Capture the Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag   Capture the Flag I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:54 am

Question 1: Yes, you may.
Question 2: I'm going to second that question - and yes, I shall try. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Capture the Flag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag   Capture the Flag I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capture the Flag
Page 1 of 1