Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

Rayn's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Drachmas : 2147488018

Rayn's Bunk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:23 am

"Yeah," Ryder said. He was totally jealous of her height because he was so short for a guy his age. Ah well, there was still time. Sorta. "Duct tape is one or the essential tools of all demigods," he said. "Guess what the other one is?"
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyworldmania.forumotion.com/
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Drachmas : 4783

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:26 am

I think about his question as I tape up another hole. "A sword?" I ask him. I look at our work. Three holes down, about five more to go. Some of them where pretty big though.I walk over to another and start patching it up.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:38 am

"Greek fire," Ryder said with a grin. Fire in any shape or form made him nervous, but it was necessary to use. He hopped off the chair and pushed it over to another leak, water splattering his face as he looked up. Manipulating the water slightly, he patched up the gap without trouble.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:45 am

I look over at him working to fix the holes. I watch as he manipulates the water. "Cheater." I mutter. I get nailed by a drop right in my eye, and I stand there for a minute, rubbing my eye. I felt a sharp pain in my eye. Why did this always have to happen? A vein in my eye popped. I could feel the white of my eye starting to get red. "Ow." Was all I could say. I start working on another hole, I wasn't going to let my eye bother me.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:02 pm

"You okay?" Ryder asked, moving to another hole. He glanced over and saw that one of her eyes was bright red. "Hades," he cursed, jumping off the chair and hurrying over to her. "That blood?" Idiot, he thought. Obviously, it was blood.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:24 pm

I shrug him off me. 'I'm fine. Ever since I took a bat in the eye, if I rub it too hard the veins break. ' I go back to patching the ceiling as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:42 pm

"A bat?" Ryder asked, shaking his head in incredulity as he walked back to the chair. He pushed it to another spot. "Gods, that sucks. Suppose you're lucky it didn't break your face." A bat to the face? Seriously? Maybe they didn't like Rayn, but that was more than cold.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:47 pm

I let out a small smile. 'Leave it to you to look at the good side of things.' I finish patching up the last hole, and look at our work. The ceiling was no longer leaking. I sit down on my bed. 'I'm hungry.'
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:56 pm

Ryder looked up at the ceiling. "You know," he said absently. "We could decorate the ceiling with duct tape. Make it look cool and stuff. The gray's a little tacky all on its lonesome..." He looked at her with a grin. "But if there's a chance to get food, I won't say no."
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:02 pm

I smile at Ryder and throw one of my rainbows at a piece of duct tape on the ceiling. It turned from being gray to red. 'Better?' I ask him.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:11 pm

"Sweet," Ryder said with a grin like a little kid that lit up his whole face. "You know, that's gotta be the coolest power in the camp?" he asked her. "I am so legit. Rainbows are totally the new rage."
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:15 pm

I sigh. 'Okay.' I say sarcastically. 'Your powers are probably much cooler than mine.' I start making rainbows and throw them at random places on the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:32 pm

"I just got dumb combat stuff," Ryder said, hearing the sarcasm, but choosing to ignore it. "Yours has flair."
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:14 pm

I stare at him uncomprehendingly. 'Why would flair be better? I could've avoided so much pain.' I stand up and look out my window. Nighttime was coming. Suddenly, I remember why I went out in the first place. I needed to get my anti-depressants from Chiron. How could I have forgotten? I sigh, and stand up. 'I need to go grab my pills. You can come or go away with your friends. It is up to you.'
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:34 am

"What friends?" Ryder demanded. "Come off it, everyone avoids the Titan kid. I'm too powerful." He looked away. "I know a lot of people think it's great being a son of a Titan, commanding so much power isn't a blessing, Rayn. It's more like a curse. Other demigods naturally stay away from me or are afraid because they think that I'll kill them or something. That's why I've never got close to anybody... I didn't want to end up hurting them." He covered his face with his hands for a moment, then lowered them again. "I'll come with you," he said firmly.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:41 am

I didn't even wait for him to finish before I ran out. He was going to hurt me. I could just tell. Tears in my eyes, I run and trip on a tree branch. I get back up, and start running to the Big House, hoping Chiron would give me my pills with no questions. He was scary too.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:49 am

"Rayn!" Ryder cried desperately, but too late. She was already gone. Furious with himself, he swung around, shoulders hunched miserably. He pounded the wall, eyes clenched tightly to stop the tears. Nothing was achieved but a bloodied fist though, and he turned away. Swallowing hard, he took a last look around before leaving.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:20 am

I get dragged in by my cabinmates, who had captured me on my way here. I tried to use my powers, but that didn't work against four kids. It just made them angrier. They slashed at me with their swords, laughed as I cried out in pain. I was a mess. Blood dripping down my face, they throw me onto my bed, and walk out, still laughing. I lay there, hurt and defenseless. One guy runs back in, and steals my blankets, but not before whipping me with the handy-dandy whip that he kept. He runs back out to catch up with the other guys. I bury my face in my pillow, but the blood soaked through it, making it all sticky and wet. I start to cry, not from pain, but from the fact that I couldn't beat them. They just pushed my hands away, as simple as that. I lay there, silently praying Ryder would come by.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:45 am

Ryder was tense as he walked towards the Iris cabin, praying that Rayn'd been exaggerating. As he approached the door, he heard noises. Boys shouting to each other and he thought he could detect both excitement and blood lust in their voices. As the wild noises died down he heard sobbing. "Sh!t," he swore, breaking into a sprint. Dark shapes sprinted from the cabin door, leaving it hanging open. It was dark inside, so dark. Feeling confident that they were gone, he didn't draw his scimitar. Instead, he quietly walked up the steps, taking a few tentative steps in. He was afraid of what he'd see. "Rayn?" he called quietly, moving towards her bunk. "It's me. Ryder." Oh gods, he thought, almost freezing where he stood when she came into view. Lying in a pool of her own blood was Rayn.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:32 am

(r) I crane my neck over to see Ryder there. Thank the gods. I roll over to my back so I don't drown in my blood. My hoodie was now a dark red and torn. 'Ryder.' I manage to say despite the pain that came with each word. 'I....I can't feel my arms.' I didn't want to look at them, but I had to. Deep raw cuts ran up and down my arms. Blood dripping from my face added to the mess also. I lay my head back down onto the sticky and bloody pillow that was once had brilliant rainbow fabric. Tears falling down my face, I turn my head to face Ryder, and stare into his eyes sadly.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:47 pm

"Rayn," Ryder whispered, horror struck, dropping to his knees by what was left of her bunk. Deep cuts criss-crossed her arms and there was blood on her face, mingling with the tears. "Rayn," he said again, reaching forward to take one of her hands. Gods, she'd been right after all and after seeing this - there was no way that he was going to let the b******* get away with it. Right now though, she needed him. "Let's get you to the infirmary," he said, voice shaking slightly. "That okay with you?"
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:12 pm

(r) I attempt to stand up, but end up leaning heavily on Ryder. 'T..that would be nice.' I whipser to him. I was losing a lot of blood probably. And the pain; the excruciating pain that shot throughout my body. 'Help.' I tell him. I try to start off on my own, but fall and hit my head on the wall. I lose consciousness upon impact, and slink to the floor.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:17 pm

Ryder bent down and gently picked her up. She was badly hurt and unconscious into the bargain. Worried that he would break something, he carefully made his way to the door. A quick look around to make sure that no one was following him and he hurried out, casting anxious glances behind him all the way. Rayn was a target, and now so was he. Hoping against hope that an ambush wasn't waiting for them at the infirmary, he left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rayn's Bunk
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3