Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

Rayn's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Drachmas : 4782

Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:38 am

I grin at him. "What makes you think I wont fight?" I could fight, no doubt about it. I've been honing my skills in private since I came here years ago. I had a pretty steady hand with my scimitar, and have killed a couple of monsters. Ryder probably didn't even need practice though. He could create like a hurricane or something to take care of monsters.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Drachmas : 2147488017

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:49 am

"Nothing, just the fact that you're covered in scars makes me wonder," Ryder said gently. His own skills with a scimitar weren't half bad, but he could do a lot better. He could also do with a growth spurt, come to think of it. He shook his head. Thinking would get him nowhere.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyworldmania.forumotion.com/
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:52 am

I reach out and put my hand on his face. "What's wrong?" I ask him. I didn't like to see people sad. I make a rainbow in my hands, the only thing I could do without being drained of energy.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:58 am

Ryder shook his head. "I'm fine," he said, trying to sound reassuring. Despite himself and his ego, his eyes lit up when she made the rainbow appear between her hands and he laughed. "It's beautiful," he said, awed.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:01 pm

I laugh. "Yeah I guess." I create another one, and throw it at him. I dissipated into a colorful mist when it came into contact with his skin. "The one thing I can always do. The only perk of being a child of Iris, unlimited rainbows." I make another one into a ball, and throw it one the floor while willing it to stay intact. It bounces up, and I catch it. "They help me when I am bored."
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:05 pm

"That's so cool!" Ryder exclaimed. He watched the rainbow bounce off the floor back up at her, totally enthralled. He reached out to touch one, mesmerized. "Mortal science geeks would kill to know how you do this," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:08 pm

I shrug happily. "I don't even know how I do this. It just happens. I will it to do something, and it does." To demonstrate, I create one and throw it at my black jeans. As soon as the rainbow came in contact with the dark denim, I willed it not to dissipate. It ends up creating a yellow patch on my jeans. "I am my own decorator."
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:15 pm

"Okay, now that is a cool power," Ryder said, grinning. "I am officially jealous now." He summoned a small ball of water into his hands, using the water that still hung in the air outside to create it. He tossed it into the air, catching it with one hand. "This is as tame as mine gets," he said with a quirky grin.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:17 pm

I shoot a rainbow through the water, creating a spectacular light show. "We could go into business!" I say jokingly. Now that I knew he had no intentions of hurting me, I was a totally different person. I stand up, and finish painting my jeans with rainbows. They now looked like a little kid dumped paint on them. "Let's go somewhere!" I tell him.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:25 pm

"Like where?" he asked, letting the water evaporate back into the atmosphere. At once, the air felt suddenly heavy in the small room. "Anyplace with water is fine by me, though it's entirely your choice," he finished hurriedly. He grinned, standing up and stretching like a cat.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:36 pm

"Maybe the beach? Or the lake?" I answer him. I brush my hands on my jeans, and look out the window to see some kids who had hurt me before walking to the cabin. "Let's go,quickly!" I half yell at Ryder. I run out of the door, and to the lake, leaving him in my dust.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:40 pm

Ryder laughed. "Wait up!" he called, chasing after her. He almost left his scimitar lying on the bed and ran back to fetch it. Bronze weapon safely in its sheath in his belt, he took off after her.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:16 pm

I run in. I was soaked even more from the pounding rain. I look around to see that nobody else was in the cabin. Quickly, before Ryder comes, I change into all clean clothes. Black skinny jeans, a sky blue tank top to reflect my eyes, and a white hoodie. I then lay down on my bunk, place my tiara on my head, and wait for Ryder.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:49 pm

Ryder knocked on the door. "Yello?" he called, opening it and sticking his head in. "Anybody home? I'm looking for a daughter of Iris. Real skinny, taller than me, and probably soaking wet too." He looked at Rayn, fighting back a grin. "You seen anyone like that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:54 pm

I stare at him sadly. 'No. Didn't see anyone like that.'
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:01 pm

"Darn it," Ryder said. "Cause she looked exactly like..." He opened his eyes wide in fake surprise. "Rayn!" he cried. "I didn't recognize you, though you're kinda hard to mistake. Okay, I was pulling your leg." He eased himself in, closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:16 pm

I still just stare at him with a blank expression. 'Yeah, it is me.' I brush a strand of wet hair from my face. I jump out of fright when a loud boom of thunder sounded.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:51 pm

Ryder loved storms, so he had a hard time understanding why she seemed so jumpy. Unable to wrap his mind around the concept, he dropped down in a chair, perfectly dry despite the intense rain.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:09 pm

I look up and down his body, searching for any wet spots. 'You are dry because your dad is a titan? Or is he a sea titan?' I ask him. I'm not sure if it made sense, but whatever. I sit up, and wait for his reply while staring deeply into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:13 pm

"Dad's Pontus," Ryder explained. "So that basically means he's the titan of the ocean. There aren't nearly as many titans as gods, so that makes them more powerful, though being more ancient also helps." He smiled at her, wondering why she was looking at him so. The rain drummed against the roof and thunder rumbled overhead. He thought he could pick up the clash of lightning, but wan't certain. Ah, the harmony of the storm.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:20 pm

I look up at the roof. It was leaking in many spots. Just another thing kids would force me to fix. 'It must be really cool to be the kid of a Titan. Unless is your scent larger?'
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:40 am

"Talk about it," Ryder said, rolling his eyes. "Can't go a day without being attacked by some psychotic monster. It really gets annoying after a while." He noted the leaking and looked at her with a question. "Want some help fixing that?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:47 am

I stare at him with a smile.'That would be awesome.' I stand up and go to a closet where there was also blood on the walls. I grab a chair, some towels, and some duct tape. 'Will we need these?', I ask him as I watch the rain start to steadily puddle on the floor.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:55 am

"Totally," Ryder said. He pulled the chair under the most severe of the leaks and started patching it up with duct tape. The flow of water stopped, but there was a huge wet spot on the floor. Concentrating, he caused the water to rise off the floor and to exist through another of the places that was leaking. One down.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:05 am

I stand up, and could just touch the ceiling. My advantage. I grab another roll of duct tape from the closet, and patch up a hole. "This works better than I expected." I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rayn's Bunk
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next