Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

Rayn's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Drachmas : 2147488017

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:01 am

Ryder took a hand off Rayn long enough to locate the door handle and open the door to her cabin. Walking in, he carefully laid her down on her bunk. He wondered if he should leave now or wait until she woke up. He decided on staying, though that'd probably freak her out. Wishing that he could nod off like she could, he settled himself in a chair to wait. After a few minutes though, he nodded off.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyworldmania.forumotion.com/
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Drachmas : 4782

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:04 am

I wake up to find myself in my bed. I could tell it was mine because of blood stains on the wall next to it. I look over and see that Ryder is sleeping in a chair. It was kinda creepy though, for he must have been watching me sleep. I felt refreshed now, and sit up, waiting for Ryder to come to.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:10 am

Ryder woke up because it was so quiet. He was used to falling asleep to the sound of the sea, or at least the gentle drumming of rain overhead. He opened his eyes and saw that Rayn was awake. There were dark smears of blood on the wall on the wall next to her bunk, but he acted like he didn't notice. From what he could tell, they weren't recent. "Welcome back," he said, smiling at her. Probably time for him to leave.

ooc: Ryder is such a creeper! xD
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:21 am

(Rayn) I stare deeply at Ryder. 'Thanks. Thanks for everything. You brought me back here, and even stayed. You can stay if you want. You are on my 'I won't hurt you list'.' I tell him. In truth, I just wanted someone to keep me company. I stand up and rip my now drenched bed sheets off my bed. I throw them into a huge hamper in he corner. I go to a cabinet, grab a fresh new pair of sheets, and put them on my bed. I notice that Ryder is looking at the wall. Like modern art?' I ask him.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:31 am

"If that's what you say it is," Ryder said. "I'm more into photography really." He shrugged. "Anyway, glad you trust me." He smiled easily at her. He hated feeling feared by her without giving her good cause for it. No matter what had happened in her past, he wanted to somehow prove to her that he wasn't like that. "What happened?" he asked her suddenly, gesturing towards the blood splattered on the walls. "Is that yours?"
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:49 am

(Rayn) Tears start to form in my eyes again. 'Even my cabin mates like to abuse me. I was beaten one day and thrown into that wall. I stayed there for two days with two broken legs before someone helped me out of pity.' I bury my face into my pillow. 'Ever just want to get it all over with?' I ask him.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:28 am

Ryder sat next to her. "What they did to you was wrong," he said firmly. Then the rest of what she'd said sunk in. "Only once," he said softly. "But you don't have to feel like that anymore, Rayn." He felt like a monster for unearthing old wounds, but he'd been curious and she'd seemed calm enough to risk asking the question.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:19 am

"Everyday I contemplate whether I should end it all. I just don't think my life should be ended though. I feel as if I have something to live for." I reach over and bang on the blood stained wall. A large compartment opened, revealing a shelf and a small dresser. I pull out a nice and dry shirt, and take my shirt off. It didn't bother me much, because I was so skinny there wasn't anything to see. I put on the clean shirt, and start digging through the shelf for my tiara. I pull it out, and press a blue sapphire. Immediately, in a brilliant flash of colored light, my tiara was transformed into a scimitar. I turn around, and show him it. "Never even used it yet. If it is going to kill anyone, it will be me."
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:27 am

"There's always something left to live for," he said quietly. Ryder looked away when she changed shirts, he wasn't the type of guy to look where he shouldn't when she oughtn't. The tiara was beautiful, but the scimitar was more her style. His too. His own scimitar was bronze and wickedly hard to conceal, but hers had flare. "Rayn," he sighed. "If you kill yourself, not only will we all feel like crap but at one person will try to steal you back from the Underworld, or die trying."
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:33 am

I try to comprehend what he was telling me. "Who? You? You are the only person who has ever even shown interest as a friend to me. I wouldn't kill myself. I hope I can do something when I am older. Maybe become a child abuse protester." I add the last part sarcastically. I notice him staring at my scimitar. "You like it? It is almost just like yours."
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:38 am

"Yeah, swords are so over-rated," Ryder said with a grin. He ran a thumb along the blade of his own, accidentally slicing the skin. "Dang it," he muttered, sucking the bleeding thumb. Making a face, he examined it. Not too deep and the blood was stopping already. "Seriously," he said in a more serious tone. "I look after my friends. You're too young to be sent to Hades."
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:41 am

I let out a weak smile. "Thanks." I look at his thumb. "You okay?" I ask him, my protectiveness kicking in. I reach into my little compartment and pull out a band-aid. "I don't know if they are to girly for you, but here." I say as I hand it to him.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:09 am

"I'm fine," Ryder said quickly, but he took the band-aid anyway. "Thanks," he said. It darkened with blood slightly, but no more. He sighed. "That's what I get for playing with sharp objects."
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:11 am

I let out a laugh. "Yeah, I guess so. I probably have much worse experiences than you with sharp objects though." I move over to the very edge of the bed. "That chair is uncomfortable. I've been tied to it before. You can sit on my bed." I tell him. That was another terrible day in my life.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:18 am

"Thanks," Ryder said, surprised. He stood up and moved to sit next to her. "I suppose I'd be better off not knowing what you've been forced to go through," he mused. "I'll just take your word for it that it was horrific." He really didn't want to know, either. That huge scar on her stomach had convinced him that some things were better left unspoken.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:19 am

"Trust me, you don't want to know." I say. Just the thought of that day brought tears to my eyes. I fight them back, but they just keep on coming. "I don't understand why." I say through tears. "Why do people find the need to hurt me?"
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:24 am

Ryder shook his head, hugging her protectively. "I swear, I don't know. The best people in the world are the ones who seem to suffer the most." He shook his head. "I just don't know. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:37 am

It felt weird, being hugged did. "It is okay. Better me than anyone else." I say, choking on sobs. I think about what he said about me being a great person. "Thanks." I whisper.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:42 am

Ryder ruffled her hair. "I meant that," he said. "If anyone gives you anymore trouble, let me know, okay? You're my friend, girlie. I don't let my friends get hurt." He felt way too over-protective when he looked at her. She was strong, he could feel it. She hadn't given up yet.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:48 am

(Rayn) I stifle a sob. 'Whatever you do, please don't call me girly again. Brings back even more memories.' I tell him. I wish I could just start over. Live a normal life. Try harder in school so I wouldn't be sent to the boarding school again. 'My first ever friend could kill me in an instant.' I say, trying to lighten up my mood.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:37 am

"Your first ever friend cares about you," Ryder said in a tone of mock sternness. "C'mon, you know i'd never hurt a hair on your head... not on purpose anyway." Dang, that came out all wrong. He just had to hope that she wouldn't take it the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:25 am

I was shocked that he said that. He would end up hurting me? I move a bit farther away from him, now uncomfortable. "Please, don't hurt me on accident either." I pretty much plead with him. I turn my scimitar back into a tiara, and place in on my head. I was kinda scared now. He would easily over power me in a fight. "Please."
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:29 am

Ryder snorted. "If you got in the way of the blade while I was trying to kill some monster, then I'd probably not because to prevent myself from hurting you. I could try, but I probably wouldn't entirely succeed. There's no way that I could hurt you now though. You're my friend, Rayn. I'm not a mean person." He felt hurt, but he also knew that it was his own stupid fault.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:31 am

I move back closer to him. One minute he is saying that he would hurt me, now he is saying he would never even think of it. "So you will or you wont?" I ask him. It was a stupid question that would probably earn me a punch, but I had to make sure.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:33 am

"Never!" Ryder said, looking horrified at the very thought. "You're a nice person, Rayn. The only way it'd ever happen would be if you threw yourself into my way while I was trying to fight something off. I'd never hurt you willingly like those b*******."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rayn's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayn's Bunk   Rayn's Bunk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rayn's Bunk
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: Cabins :: Iris Cabin-
Jump to: