Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

A Dark Patch in the Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Drachmas : 2147488072

A Dark Patch in the Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Patch in the Forest   A Dark Patch in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:48 pm

"That's really awful," Ryder said, sounding slightly stunned. He sat next to her, a good few inches away to give her her space. He stared ahead, feeling shocked. His bangs fell slightly into his face and he went slightly cross-eyed, trying to look up. He blew slightly, blowing them out of his face. The glowing hands hadn't given him much of an idea as to her godly parent, but they couldn't be that powerful if such a small display tired her so.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyworldmania.forumotion.com/
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Drachmas : 4837

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Patch in the Forest   A Dark Patch in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:53 pm

(Rayn) 'I'm sorry!' I say through tears. I put my hands over my face as if he was going to stab my eye or something.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Patch in the Forest   A Dark Patch in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:59 pm

"You didn't do anything," Ryder said, laughing in spite of himself at the oddity of it all. He'd never hurt anyone in his life before, save monsters and they'd been asking for it. He hated how she was automatically afraid of him without even knowing who he really was. It was... sad. The abuse had destroyed her from the inside. At least she seemed to want to stay alive. He'd known kids who'd been abused who just wanted to die. A will to live, however vague, was something. She stood a decent chance of recovering anyway, though she'd probably never be totally fine again.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Patch in the Forest   A Dark Patch in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:04 pm

(Rayn) 'I...I didn't?' I asked him. I was confused. I directly did something forbidden. I used my powers. They would bring me into a special room and beat me for hours if I did that at school. I was extremely tired from using my power. A light rain starts to sprinkle down, and I lay my head down on the ground, trying to catch raindrops in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Patch in the Forest   A Dark Patch in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:11 pm

Ryder grinned, he liked her. Sure, she was an emotional wreck, but that aside she seemed like a good person. Her life had been rough and he could understand that. The rain fell slowly, so he wasn't too perturbed by it. He and water were... funny... He didn't get wet like normals did because his dad was Pontus. He just hoped she wasn't paying enough attention to him to notice it.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Patch in the Forest   A Dark Patch in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:17 pm

(Rayn) Soon the rain turned into a downpour. I was now soaked. I stare at Ryder and noticed that something was wrong. I just couldn't figure it out. Shivering, I pull up my knees to my chest to keep warm. Normally I would've just walked to the protection of a tree, but I could barely move I was so tired now. I just had to use my powers.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Patch in the Forest   A Dark Patch in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:19 pm

"Cold?" Ryder asked her, slightly nervous as the rain fell harder. He pulled off his windbreaker and passed it to her. "Here," he said. The rain fell harder and he was totally sure that whatever cover he'd had was going to be blown in a few minutes. But she was tired, soaked, and seemed rather disoriented. With a little luck, that'd be enough to keep him safe.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Patch in the Forest   A Dark Patch in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:41 pm

(Rayn) I barely have the energy to grab the jacket. I drape it over my body, but it didn't help much, only kept me a tad bit warmer. I then notice Ryder. 'You aren't wet. Son of sea god or titan?' I automatically flinch away from him, due to the fact that I talked in no form of answering a question. 'Sorry!' I exclaim. I hug my knees tighter to my chest, trying to keep in any heat. I try to stand up, but collapse back down to the ground. I try a couple more times, but failed miserably.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Patch in the Forest   A Dark Patch in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:28 pm

"It doesn't matter," Ryder said, shaking his head. Liar. It did matter. He didn't want to tell her though, he didn't want her to be afraid of him. She was too weak to stand, which wasn't what he'd call a good thing. "Look," he said. "Whose your parent? I can help you find your cabin." He tried to sound helpful, but wasn't entirely sure that she'd take it that way. But she was getting soaked, and even though he couldn't say that he'd ever felt the same, it probably wasn't very comfortable and it felt colder now than it had a few minutes back.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Patch in the Forest   A Dark Patch in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:33 pm

(Rayn) The rain felt like ice stabbing into me. I look up into his eyes. 'My mom is Iris.' I tell him. 'That explains my sh*tty powers.' With a large effort, I sit up angainst the trunk of an oak tree. I was frozen from fear, tiredness, and from being so cold. I just sit there ever so motionless.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Patch in the Forest   A Dark Patch in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:47 pm

Whether she was afraid of him or not, he wasn't going to let her stay here. "Right," he said matter-of-factly. "My dad's Pontus." He felt he owed it to her for being honest with him and lying and hiding his godly parent didn't seem right in his mind. Despite the fact that she was four inches taller than he, but she was skinny as a rail and wouldn't be heavy. He got to his knees and carefully picked her up, rising to his feet. "I'm not going to hurt you," he said calmly in a reassuring tone. "But you can't stay here any longer. You'll get sick."
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Patch in the Forest   A Dark Patch in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:29 pm

I wanted to resist him picking me up, but I knew it would do me no good. He was a son of a titan. He would crush me in a battle. I just lay there in his arms, helpless. He was right, I would just end up catching a cold. The rain battered down so hard now, I could barely see or hear him. All I could do was feel his arms around me.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Patch in the Forest   A Dark Patch in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:40 pm

Ryder readjusted his grip on her to be more secure. Gods, she was light. He felt bad for scaring her, for the something about him that made her suddenly stop resisting. Feeling like a total jerk, he walked backwards through the wood, trying to shield her from the vines, low hanging branches, and the rain most of all. If only he could succeed. Reaching the edge of the forest, he walked off towards the other gods cabins.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Patch in the Forest   A Dark Patch in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:49 pm

There was nothing I could do. I never have felt this helpless before. I couldn't even fight back. I actually wind up falling asleep in his arms I was so tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Patch in the Forest   A Dark Patch in the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Dark Patch in the Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2