Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

In the darkness of the forest(private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maybeth
Maybeth

Drachmas : 4609

In the darkness of the forest(private) Empty
PostSubject: In the darkness of the forest(private)   In the darkness of the forest(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:24 am

I was walking alone...looking down...Memories where sometimes making me mad...I looked around...Few meters away there was an open field...I walked to there but I heard a voice...I looked around me again...There was a girl there...She had a bottle of wine next to her and was drunk.Daughter of Dionusous for sure...I stood there staring at her for a while...then I turned to live.I wanted to stay alone...not with a drunk stupid girl!
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

Drachmas : 2147488061

PostSubject: Re: In the darkness of the forest(private)   In the darkness of the forest(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:32 am

I threw the empty wine bottle on the ground.It broke,some glasses hurting my legs.I opened my bag and took a can of beer.I opened it but,before drinking,I started singing Boulevard of Broken Dreams,by Green Day,my favorite band.

-I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me
And I walk alone

I drank some beer before continue singing.

-I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one
And I walk alone

I walk alone,I walk alone

I walk alone,I walk a-

My shadow is the only one that walks behind me
My shallow heart the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Till then I walk alone

I drank some more beer and continue singing,less loudly.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: In the darkness of the forest(private)   In the darkness of the forest(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:58 pm

I walked away but still I could hear that girl's voise...I wanted quite!! After some time I got back and looked her face to face! She was smeling drink...Bliah...
-Can you stop singing? I asked dangeroud quitly, like a snake who upnotizes to attack...
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

PostSubject: Re: In the darkness of the forest(private)   In the darkness of the forest(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:09 pm

I smiled sweetly at the boy.

-Am I annoying you,sweetheart?If so,go away,I answered.

It was the first time I let myself drunk.Soonelly,I coudn't recognise my self.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: In the darkness of the forest(private)   In the darkness of the forest(private) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:45 am

OOC:Write with the previous colour cause I can't see that one...(not good eyes...) study

-DON't CALL ME LIKE THIS!! I yelled her...She was making me feel so angry...I stood there still staring at her like a wild wolf ready to attack... Stupid girl I added...
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

PostSubject: Re: In the darkness of the forest(private)   In the darkness of the forest(private) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:12 am

-If you continue like that,I will do something you'll regret.Now,let me continue singing and go away!I answered.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: In the darkness of the forest(private)   In the darkness of the forest(private) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:03 pm

-Huh...Hah...ha...hahahahaha!!!! I started laughing like I had just heard the most stupid thing ever...And indeed I had...
-Ah...huh...uh...Are you nuts? YOU???!!! I laughed again...Com'on then little stupid girl amaze me...I told her looking her with cold anger!I stood there ready for everything!Even if that meant I had to knock out this dumb girl!

OOC: I told you not to write with indigo I can't see it!!!
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

PostSubject: Re: In the darkness of the forest(private)   In the darkness of the forest(private) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:19 pm

-I would,but,you are too weak to be my oppenent,I laughed.

OOC:I DON'T CARE!
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: In the darkness of the forest(private)   In the darkness of the forest(private) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:31 pm

I looked her angry.
-Ok! I said but I shall not show mersy!! I said and punched her strongly...I had no problem such us hitting girls!!

OOC: Just change it!!! I won't answer if you don't!!!

Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

PostSubject: Re: In the darkness of the forest(private)   In the darkness of the forest(private) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:37 pm

I had to admmit,it hurted.My nose broke and it started bleeding.I grabbed my stick and stabbed his leg with one of the two sharp sides of it.

OOC:You prefer black from indigo?
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: In the darkness of the forest(private)   In the darkness of the forest(private) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:27 pm

I insult and stept back...I pulled out my sword...
-Nice try...I said my voice shaking from anger...But you won't stay alive to do that again! I yelled and attacked her...My sword nailed in her arm...I stept back and attacked again...

OOC: well I like indigo...but in this cause I can't see what you're writing so...Yeah! I do!
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

PostSubject: Re: In the darkness of the forest(private)   In the darkness of the forest(private) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:37 pm

-Realy?Why you believe that?I asked.

I avoited his attack and stabbed him again,at the stomach this time.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: In the darkness of the forest(private)   In the darkness of the forest(private) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:11 am

That really was bad...I thought I shouldn't kill her...But it seams I must I thought...
-Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!I yelled while I was attacking back and this time I nailed her aat her chest!I laughed but I could feel the taste of blood in my mouth...I should quiqly go to the infirmary...I grambed her sword and throw it away...
-It all ends here...I told her...
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

PostSubject: Re: In the darkness of the forest(private)   In the darkness of the forest(private) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:33 am

OOC:She have a stick,not a sword.

BIC:

-You wish,I answered.

I kicked his stomach and punched his face with all my power.

-No,it can end,I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: In the darkness of the forest(private)   In the darkness of the forest(private) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:21 am

I looked her innefable...
-This is all you got? I asked laughing...I nailed her in the stomach and threw her down...I stared her for a moment coldly and then I nailed her in the other arm and again in the stomach...I grambed her from the hair and threw her on a small rock...
-I hopped it didn't need to kill you but it seams you wanted that! I told her coldly...I nailedher once more on her chest...Bye bye, Stupid drunk girl...
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

PostSubject: Re: In the darkness of the forest(private)   In the darkness of the forest(private) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:43 am

I grabbed his shirt and,pulled him closer to my face.

-We are going to find out who is going to kill you,I wispered.

I put my feet on his stomach and,using all my power,pushed him away.I got up quickly and grabbed my stick.Then,I ran next to the boy and smiled evily.

-And I don't think you will be the killer,I wispered again,before stabbing his stomach again.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: In the darkness of the forest(private)   In the darkness of the forest(private) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:09 pm

OOC: She's almost dead...He nailed her in the chest twice and in the stomach once...And her stick isn't there...He throw it away... WAKE UP! HELLO?
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

PostSubject: Re: In the darkness of the forest(private)   In the darkness of the forest(private) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:16 pm

OOC:Almost...She is not dead yet...And,she took her stick back...Read carefully...Now answer!
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: In the darkness of the forest(private)   In the darkness of the forest(private) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:50 pm

-Oh, yeah? I smiled her evily and kicked her down...I grabbed her stick and this timeI was ready!I placed my feet on her chest and looked her... Dumb girl...Time to...DIE!!!I yelled and nailed the stick in her chest again and again...Then I kicked her in the stomach and grabbed her again from the hair...She was covered wioth blood as I did but much more...I pulled her up until we were face to face...
-I told you I would show no mersy...but it seams you were to stubborn to understand...
I punched her until to faint and threw her down with all my power...I nailed her again at the chest, where the heart was...To be sure, I sat next to her and took her hand...I cut her veins...I looked around me and left...I washed my hands in a little river and trew her stick in...The water paint with blood immediatly...I left running to my Cabin...

OOC:As you wish! but now she is dead!!!
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

PostSubject: Re: In the darkness of the forest(private)   In the darkness of the forest(private) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:57 pm

Some nymphs took Peiper's boody and moved her until the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: In the darkness of the forest(private)   In the darkness of the forest(private) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:01 pm

OOC: Dead, means dead!!! understood? but anyway...Wasn't it a nice fight?!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the darkness of the forest(private)   In the darkness of the forest(private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the darkness of the forest(private)
Page 1 of 1