Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

The Awesome Lake

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Drachmas : 2147488072

The Awesome Lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:25 am

With a sigh, Erik picked her up, cradling her in his arms. Gods, he was such an idiot. Feeling lower than Tartarus, he carried away from the lake and to her cabin.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyworldmania.forumotion.com/
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Drachmas : 15155

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:02 am

I walk in clutching Nick's hand, "Well, here we are." I say. The lake wasn't as glorious as you would think, at least it wasn't in my mind.

Last edited by Shaya on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:19 am

Nick smiled down at her. "Yep," he said. The lake stretched in front of them, shimmering as the dark blue water caught and reflected the light. He walked out to the pier, staring into the water. The warm wood felt worn and weather beaten under his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:50 am

I look at him, then back to the lake, I smiled mischievously. I tried to hide my smile so he wouldn't see what I was thinking about, but before he could do anything I pushed him into the lake and then I laughed at him.

Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:30 am

"Wha-!?" Nick yelled as he hit the water. Water engulfed him and he sank slowly down. He opened his eyes. It was dark, gloomy, and he could barely see three feet in front of him. He probably would have stayed under longer, but he wasn't a son of anything water related. Head breaking the surface, he shook his hair out of his eyes. "What was that for?" he demanded, sounding annoyed. "Now I'm all wet!"
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:43 am

I laugh as he came up from under the water, "That, my love, was for fun." I say and burst out laughing. I took off my shoes and coat and jumped in. "Learn to have some fun." I say as I swim through the water around him. I swim around him in circles, waiting for his next move.

Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:54 am

"You're asking for it," Nick said, grinning. He took a breath and ducked his head under, swimming silently towards her with swift, sure strokes. He reached out and grabbed her ankle, trying to pull her down about a foot before releasing her and swimming back to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:20 pm

I get pulled under water for a few seconds, when I finally reach the surface again, I look at him and burst out laughing. I swim towards him slowly. I reach him and try to dunk him under water. I quickly swim away from him as his head reaches the surface again.

Last edited by Shaya on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:48 am

Nick felt himself being pulled under. Instead of rising to the surface, he took off after the retreating figure of Alexia. He came up just behind her, shaking water from his hair. He reached out and tugged gently on one of her locks. "Where you goin' in such a hurry, beautiful?" he teased. "You're leaving someone behind."
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:01 pm

I turn to see him pulling a lock of my hair, "Hey, that's painful." I complain. I look at him and smile sweetly, "If you don't let go of my hair, I'll cut your beautiful head off and hang it on a wall." I say in a sweet tone. "NOW, LET GO OF MY HAIR!" I shout. I look at him, I really don't want something to happen to you, but if you don't let go, something bad is gonna happen, I say silently with my facial expressions.

Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:03 pm

Nick laughed. She looked absolutely adorable with that threatening look on her face. "If you cut off my head," he said slowly. "Can you put it in your cabin? I'd hate for an Ares kid to stumble upon it." Grinning, he let go, treading water as he swam steadily closer. Before she could react, he flipped over and swam down, down, down. He came up behind Alexia, wrapping his arms around her waist. "You're going to have to catch me first though."
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:41 pm

His arms were around my waist, we were close to each other, I turn my head slightly, "You're right behind me. I don't think I have to catch you." I whisper.I turn around completely and look him in the eyes, "And don't worry, no one is gonna get your beautiful head, but me." I say and smile. A million thoughts were running through my mind, What was he gonna do next? Should I go back to shore? What if someone walked in and saw us? All of these thoughts crowded in my head.

Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:22 am

"My head wouldn't be half as beautiful mounted on a wall," Nick mused. "It needs a body so as not to be totally creepy." He grinned to show her that he was joking. "I'll consider myself caught," he said. "On one condition." He raised an eyebrow, grinning cockily, daring her to ask.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:35 pm

I looked away, pretending not to care what was the condition, but the curiosity inside me won against my will, "Hmm, what is this condition?" I ask trying to sound not convincing, but you could tell I was trying to hide something. I raise my eyebrow, "What would this condition be?" I ask again.

Last edited by Shaya on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:55 pm

"I actually hadn't thought of one yet," Nick admitted. "I got distracted staring into your eyes." He grinned. "Sorry?"
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:00 pm

I look annoyed at him, but I hide a smile, I look away from him and slash him with some water. "Apology not excepted." I say and burst out laughing. I dive under water and swim further away from him. I rise up from the water a few yards away from him, "Think of a condition, then I'll rethink my response." I shout to him.

Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:08 pm

Nick grinned, swimming after her. "A kiss, fair maiden!" he called after her. "My price is a kiss!" If he was lucky, she'd only splash him with more water. If he was unlucky, she'd probably hit him; he could live with the risk though.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:14 pm

I swim towards him, "I think that can be arranged." I say in a low tone, too low for him to hear. I finally reach him, I stop swimming and float near him, I finally move closer to him, I kiss him briefly, "Now, my love, you are caught." I say and smile.

Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:20 pm

"Ah well, it had to happen sometime," Nick said in a tone of mock sorrow. "Come here, you," he said, making a playful swipe at her. "My turn."
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:23 pm

I splashed him with water, I spun around in the water, "Well, what are you going to do now, my prince." I say acting like a distressed princess. "Are you going to take me to your castle or let me drown here?" I ask, still trying to sound like a pitiful princess.

Last edited by Shaya on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:47 am

"I was thinking about taking you away somewhere before this lake water stains our clothes for good, actually," Nick said with a grin. "And personally, I don't want to know what lives in here. Diving under the clear, blue water again, he swam towards her like a great fish.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:15 pm

Anything could live in here, better swim back, I think to myself. I slowly start swimming to shore, I suddenly stop, I felt something pass my foot, I turn around to see if I could see anything. I feel something slowly wrapping around my ankle, I could feel it slowly tightening. "NICK, HELP!!" I shout, "SOMETHING'S GOT ME!! HELP!!" I shout again. Oh, please let it be tangled seaweed or something, I think to myself, but I knew with my luck it would be a monster of some sort.

Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:46 am

Nick almost lost his cool when Alexia screamed. She seemed to have her foot caught in something, but she seemed to be struggling with all her might to free herself. A weed wouldn't have stood a chance. Scowling blackly, he unsheathed his sword and took a deep breath before diving deep into the lake. Eyes scanning the lake bottom, he made out a murky shape, and what looked like a a long tail or something curling around her ankle. furiously, he slashed at it with his sword. It wasn't dead, but merely wounded. However, it released her and swam off somewhere else to scare smaller fishies. But he was running out of air and kicked desperately back to the surface. His head broke the surface and he coughed up water. "All clear," he managed after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:31 pm

I could feel a small cut on my foot thanks to the monster, but all I could think was how Nick fearlessly dived in to save my. I swim as fast I can, which wasn't really fast, to Nick. I wrap my arms around him, "Thank you, thank you, thank you." I say very quickly and kiss him briefly, "Thank you." I say again, but slowly. "I think we should head back to shore now, there could be other creatures in here." I say, turning around scanning for anything movement. I slowly start swimming to shore, my foot had a cut on it and it hurt every time I moved. I bared with the pain until I reached shore.

Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:30 pm

"Hey, no worries," Nick said. He waded to shore, shaking water out of his hair. He had a major thing about his hair. "You okay?" he asked her, looking concerned and bending down to look at her foot. It didn't look to bad, but enough to be uncomfortable and cause her more than a little discomfort. Blood oozed from the gash, but with quick treatment, it wouldn't get infected. "To the infirmary," he said over dramatically, picking her up with a wink. "Onward!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Awesome Lake   The Awesome Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Awesome Lake
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next