Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

Sitting on a bench somewhere in N.Rome

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

Drachmas : 2147488117

Sitting on a bench somewhere in N.Rome - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench somewhere in N.Rome   Sitting on a bench somewhere in N.Rome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:19 pm

-"Realy?"I wrote my question."No one ever told me that.That something I say means a lot.What am I thinking?"

Realy,what am I thinking?.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Drachmas : 2147488078

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench somewhere in N.Rome   Sitting on a bench somewhere in N.Rome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:44 am

Tyler shrugged. How was he supposed to know? He wasn't a mind reader. "I dunno," he said. "You read confused, so I'd assume that you're trying to figure out what you're thinking."

ooc: Sorry for not posting for so long. I just didn't know how to answer this one. That, and the site doesn't tell me when someone posts in a topic I'm watching.
I was trying to figure out how to fix that before IT happened.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyworldmania.forumotion.com/
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench somewhere in N.Rome   Sitting on a bench somewhere in N.Rome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:38 am

I smiled a little.

-"It was a question to mysellf.Like when we are saying 'Oh my god,what was I thinking?'.Or something like that,I don't really know.",I wrote.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench somewhere in N.Rome   Sitting on a bench somewhere in N.Rome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:18 am

Ty nodded. Okay, he understood that alright. The problem was that he didn't really know how to respond to that so he didn't say anything for a moment. He was thinking.

Last edited by WolfGirl on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench somewhere in N.Rome   Sitting on a bench somewhere in N.Rome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:47 am

-"Well...I...I...Erm....Uhm....Oh,bad luck,I forgot."I wrote quickly.

When the attack happened,I promised that I would write everything I wanted to say with the same words,pauses and everything.But now,it was getting harder and harder to do that.

OOC:Why is your signature like that only at that post?
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench somewhere in N.Rome   Sitting on a bench somewhere in N.Rome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:41 am

Tyler nodded. His mind remained mostly blank, but he was trying to figure out something to say. It wasn't that he was afraid of silences, heck no, it was just that he knew almost nothing about the girl and he wanted to know more. The problem was that he had never been an eloquent character, and phrasing the right words had always been a problem. After a few minutes, he gathered himself and spoke again.

"You're using a pencil and paper," he observed. "I know that it's probably easier to be understood that way as most people don't know Sign Language, but can you sign or have you always wrote?" His voice was curious, not judgmental as it might have been a few days ago.

ooc: Because it just... erm... felt like it I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench somewhere in N.Rome   Sitting on a bench somewhere in N.Rome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:49 am

-''I always wrote.I suppose that's because it seems much more like talking.Using words and pauses and everything.And I always liked writting.Even before...the ''accident''.'',I wrote my answer.

OOC:Ok.It was just weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on a bench somewhere in N.Rome   Sitting on a bench somewhere in N.Rome - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting on a bench somewhere in N.Rome
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3