Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

Apollogods's Characters

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
apollogods
apollogods

Drachmas : 12579

Apollogods's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Apollogods's Characters   Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:09 am

Apollogods's Characters Shay_mitchell

Name: Aliah Joy
Eyes:in the pic
Hair: in the pic
Height:5'7
Body Type: skinny
Skin Color: tan, she's latino
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Jenna
Country of Origin: USA
Pets:
Talents: singing and dancing
Weapon**: none
Flaws: She has a habit of rolling her eyes and flipping her hair, she thinks of herself really high, she ignores people on purpose
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):healing, limited to six times a day and only certain wounds, bad bruises, burns and broken parts and a attractive singing voice, it calms people

Life Before CHB*: Her mom being Jenna Lee Jones, a famous singer who has won mulitple wawards, Apollo was already attracted to her. Aliah wasn't known well by the paparazzi and other celbrities so she had a pretty normal life. Going to amusical arts school since she was four. She became very popular in the music area. Her mom was never home so Aliah was out doing parties or throwing her own. She never thought of being a demigod, because she had a normal life. No monsters ever approached her. There no more to tell except she walks around in designer clothes and sings everywhere she goes.

RP Example*: Aliah stood on her one leg, in her short dress, starring at the satyr at her door. She stepped back, allowing him to walk in." Ahh, your the easiest demigod to find." He chuckled. Aliah was confused running her hand through her beautiful black hair," What?" She said. The satyr explained to her who she was and all she could do is cuss in spanish. Then she stopped and looked at him." Where is this camp?" She asked, and when he answered she shrugged and asked him to wait so she could go pack her stuff." I better leave a note for my mom." She told him.

Any notes about your characters:

Last edited by apollogods on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://anotherchb.niceboard.com
Gregor
Founder
Gregor

Drachmas : 2147488086

PostSubject: Re: Apollogods's Characters   Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:23 am

aproved
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forumotion.co.uk
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Drachmas : 2147488026

PostSubject: Re: Apollogods's Characters   Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:38 am

Okay, so I know Gregor approved this, but I still have a few questions if you don't mind. Yes, you can still use her, but be kind enough to edit her form.
What kinds of wounds are her powers limited to? How can she use her singing voice as a power and is it related to healing?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyworldmania.forumotion.com/
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Dallas Huit   Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:11 am

Apollogods's Characters DALLAS-WINSTON-the-outsiders-5485642-343-453

Name: Dallas Huit
Eyes:black, cold
Hair: black and slicked back
Height:7'2
Body Type: skinny but has alot of strength
Skin Color:white
God Parent: Ares
Mortal Parent: Biker chic named Sandy Huit
Country of Origin: USA
Pets:
Talents: Sports
Weapon**: A lighter that turns into a spear
Flaws: He can't take a hint( when women don't want him), he's not very wise, always confused unless your talking about Ares, fighting or sports
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): none

Life Before CHB*: Sandy was a biker chic everyone wanted, because of her beauty and how hard she is to get. Riding her bike through the United states everyday, settling in a hotel to find a night job. One night she was working at a night club Ares liked to stop by in, a fight broke loose in front of Sandy involving her and Ares settled it somehow catching Sandy's eyes then. They dated for awhile and she got pregnant having Dallas.

Dallas had no place to call home, going to school in everday somewhere new, then settling in a hotel to lock the doors and fall asleep while his mom worked. Sand never chaged her life style making her an unfit parent. Ares seen that Dallas needed a better envirment, since Sandy was basically stuck in her ways for Ares, thinking he'll come back.

He did, but not to be with her. He was there to tell her of Camp half blood and told her she needed to send Dallas there because he belonged. Dallas was only eight not remembering much except a man handing him a lighter and telling him to take care of it. It took two years before Sandy decided Dallas needed to be there, soon taking him there and telling him how much she loved him before she took off.

RP Example*: "Hey baby! Get yo' fine Aphrodite kid self over here!" Dallas called out leaning against a tree, he stalked the Aphrodite cabin girl, watching her as she rolled her eyes and went back to tanning on the beach." Fiesty." He said as he ran over there to her, standing above her, a smile tickled on his face.

" Uhh, go away Dallas!" She told him know who he is and how he always followed her. He crouched down and kissed her fast before she was able to slap him across the face.

Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Re: Apollogods's Characters   Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:45 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: April Maine   Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:03 am

Apollogods's Characters Lane1

Name: April
Eyes:in pic
Hair:in pic
Height:5'1Body Type
Skin Color: white
God Parent: Hebe
Mortal Parent: Leander Maine
Country of Origin:USA
Pets:
Talents: Acting
Weapon**: A silver bow and arrow, it only appears when she feels she needs it
Flaws: She's jumps to conclusions, doesn't accept alot of people, she is afraid to die

Life Before CHB*: Her dad was only seventeen when she was born, not being one of the great parents, and soon April was taking care of by her aunt and uncle. They took good care of her but she could care less for them, and since her aunt only had boys, she was obessed with April. Entering her in beauty pageants and dance classes and acting classes. She loved acting and only took a entrance in it, and her aunt seen that. When she was five she did her first play, the three bears her being Goldielocks(dunno how to spell itXD), and then her second play when she was seven as Wendy in Peter pan, that's the only play Hebe came to for April. The beautiful cherry colored hair girl was always loved and by the time she was nine, Hebe sent her to camp half blood , her aunt and uncle thinking she's at a boarding school.

RP Example*: April waled in the arena, she wished hr ow and arrows there and they immdiatley appeared. She sighed as she took one arrow out of the five she hd and shot it. Right in the middle, she kept doing it until she hit the middle, and when she was done she just dropped her bow, looking back she seen that it was no longer there, she smiled never getting tired of seeing that.

Last edited by apollogods on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Roman Thermis   Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:10 am

Apollogods's Characters Noah-gray-cabey

Name: Roman Thermis
Eyes:in pic
Hair:in pic
Height:4'0
Body Type:skinny
Skin Color: tanish, he's mixed
God Parent: Athena
Mortal Parent: Markus Thermis
Country of Origin: Born in Europe, raised in America
Pets:
Talents: Knowing definitions, and history and math
Weapon**: A caculator sword
Flaws: He has way too much wisdom for his age, he is stuck in his ways, He is scaredof spiders

Life Before CHB*: Markus Thermis is known for his inventions and the great buildngs he has built all over Europe and America. He was a great man with alot of power and wisdom. Athena instantly fell for him,Roman being born. Roman was born in Britian but his dad sent him over to America so he could be raised my his grandmother. His father was far to busy to take care of him but every other week, he came by and spent time with Roman. Markus new who Athena was and once Roman turned seven, he sent him to camp half blood, know he would be ready. Roman felt accepted there by his brothers and sisters of the Athena cabin and loved every moment he had there, he soon obtained his first gift from Athena, a caculator which worked but it also turned into a tiny sword. He wasn't great at capture the flag but if you needed strategies he would be the one to ask. He is also shorter than the rest

RP Example*: Roman had his feet dangling over the table in the Athena Cabin. He watched as his siblings had a debate, roling his eyes he listened waiting for his time to jump in and say something. As he was ready to speak up, Annabeth tapped him on the shoulder and smiled, basically telling him not to say a word, because of how Athena kids are almost all stuck in their ways." How are you Roman?" She asked, he shrugged. Roman didn't talk much but he smiled alot.

Last edited by apollogods on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Apollogods's Characters   Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:42 am

And officially approved!
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Apollogods's Characters   Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:42 am

One of her flaws must be a fear.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Apollogods's Characters   Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:47 am

One of his flaws must be a fear. Explain how being really bad at Capture the Flag is a flaw or change it.
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Re: Apollogods's Characters   Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:51 am

edited
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Re: Apollogods's Characters   Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:53 am

edited
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Apollogods's Characters   Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:57 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Apollogods's Characters   Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:58 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Re: Apollogods's Characters   Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:01 am

I know I'm not suppose to double post but yeah he's been here since yesterday and I wanted to bump him up
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Apollogods's Characters   Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:08 am

Approved... and your pic looks like Dally from The Outsiders!
Actually, I think it is.... xD
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: TWINS OF DANCE    Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:04 am

Apollogods's Characters Untitl11Apollogods's Characters Images15

Name:Brandy Twotte
Eyes:in picture
Hair:black
height: 5'1
Body Type:skinny
Skin Color:she's black
God Parent: Mousai
Mortal Parent: Eric Twotte
Country of Origin: Barbados, lives in USA now
Pets:none
Talents: Dancing and singing
Weapon**: none, flute that makes you wanna dance(not really a weapon though)
Flaws: She's picky, scared of dark caves and bats, feels incomplete without listening to music and dancng at least once a day
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):none
Life Before CHB*: In Barbados Brandy was known to let he heart out in music. Her dad being a big musican everywhere he goes, playing mutiple instruments a day. Brandy was known to walk off by herself, into the jungle and she'd wait there until night si she could hear what she calls music, the cricket noise ,the birds chirping and the ound of low growls fro unknown animals, then she would take sticks and bang them on a rock to add to the beautiful noise. Of course she was the odd one out living in the USA, she wass tuck in the barbados way, unlike her brtoher, wearing a colorful skirt with legging underneath and a belly shirt, her lovely blackis brown hair would be braided. They moved to America so her dad could open up a dance studio in new York, in no time she and her brother were found and taken to CHB.

RP Example*:" Mama, mama, mama I just shot a man down, in grand centeral station if front of a big crowd ,ahhhh." Brandy sing while dancing down the street,people giving her odds stares, not all other hummed with her, sme even added a beat to it." Brandy! Can you fit in?" Her brother teased, he knew about her love for natural beats, and tribal music, unlike him." No!" She called out banging on a trash can as they walked down the street.

Any notes about your characters: She's in love with music, so don't expect her to join capture the flag

Name:Cameron
Eyes:in picture

Hair:black
Height:5'6
Body Type:
Skin Color: a little in the middle of sinny and fat
God Parent:Mousai
Mortal Parent: Eric Twotte
Country of Origin:Barbados, but moved to the USA
Pets: Hus pet monkey Chi
Talents: Dancing
Weapon**: drum stick swords
Flaws: quick to run, Loyal to his family, scared of nature
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):none

Life Before CHB*: Living in Barbados seemed to never be Cameron's place, so when they moved to the USA, he was happy and took a interest in break dancing and R&B music, unlike his sister, he was normal, helping his dad out in his danc studio, making friends. He just fit in well, and like his sister he has to listen to music and dance at least once a day, it seems like poison to them when they can't dance. But when they came to CHB he was happy.

RP Example*: Cameron looked around the camp. Unlike his sister who was touching the tree's and smiling at the Dryads. He couldn't move. He was too scared too. He wasn't sure of this camp or anything. He held his drum sticks close to him. His eyes still widened.

Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Apollogods's Characters   Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:08 am

When you say that Cameron is scared of nature, what do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Re: Apollogods's Characters   Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:18 am

He doesn't like the way it feels being out there and how there's all type of creepy things.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Apollogods's Characters   Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:20 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Nieci Bologia   Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:41 am

Apollogods's Characters Hayden_panettiere_18-wide

Name: Nieci Bologia
Eyes:grey
Hair:blonde
Height:4'7
Body Type:kind of skinny
Skin Color:tan, she's mixed with caucasian and Latin
God Parent: Demeter
Mortal Parent: Tye Ricardo Bologia
Country of Origin: Spain
Pets: A rabbit named Silkfur
Talents: Green thumb
Weapon**:none
Flaws: She gets irritated easily, she's afraid of fire, cries when a plant dies
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Controls plants, helps them grow and move and can wrap around people limited to five times a day.

Life Before CHB*: Tye was a landscaper, working with plants evryday as a life style. Demter visted and Nieci came. She spent most of her time helpng her dad landscape and when she wasn't doing that she was in her green house planting away and working with plants with her cute dwarf bunny Silkfur. Nieci kept a distance from other children. But Luckily for her, in the little village she live in, eeryone knew each other so she it wasn't a strive for her to make friends. Nieci battled her first monster when she was ten, she wrapped him up in vines and sent him away somehow, she doesn't remember much except her powers she had mastered from practicing multiple times a day.

RP Example*:" I do nawt understand?" Nieci said hesitate, her accent coming alive." Nieci you are a demigod." Her father told her knowing about her for awhile now. Nieci shook her head." I just...... I get nothing of it!" She yelled, her dad having to explain how she was daughter of Hermes, Nieci was upset, becuase she wanted to know sooner than his.

Any notes about your characters: She has an accent like Shakira afro and it won't let me post a picture so she looks like Hayden Panettiere
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Apollogods's Characters   Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:13 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Olivia Graine'AKA Snow white'   Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:27 am

Apollogods's Characters Image2_2_

Name:Oliva Graine
Eyes:Inpic
Hair:i pic
Height:5'6
Body Type:slim
Skin Color: caramel colored skin
God Parent:Proserpina
Mortal Parent: Justin Graie
Country of Origin:USA
Pets: A chimpmunk named Burmy( Gift of Proserpina)
Talents: Singing
Weapon**: none
Flaws: Afraid of Pluto because he is(or was) out to kill her, can't imagine a day without spring- making each day as if it was preparing for it she taps about spring,
she always set goals and doesnt stop until she accomplishes them.

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can raise a dead flower,limited to three times a day and she can bring trees alive and make a small army of them, limite to two times day. Last but not least on spring everywhere she steps sprouts small flowers that can soon bloom.

Life Before CJ*: There was no life before CJ. Once her mother fell in love with Justin Graine, Olivia was born. Pluto not liking the sight , he killed off Justin Graine and would have done it to Olivia but it was too late, once Olivia was born she was put into th camp right away by her mother and she seem to never be allowed to leave the camp because they're afraid of what Pluto would do to her. Olivia has spent her whole life there.

RP Example*: Olivia was late on the hills, sitting there,she play with burmy.Smiling sshe had him between her fingers, she lookd up. It was such a beautful day. She loved beautiful days." Burmy,sping is coming soon, mom will be released and the best tim of the year wil be arund." She sighed, smiling to herelf soon standing and ready to head back the camp.

Last edited by apollogods on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

Drachmas : 2147488065

PostSubject: Re: Apollogods's Characters   Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:31 pm

1)Shield is not a weapon.Please add one or write that she don't have a weapon.You can keep the shield.

2)The power with the dead flower.Max 3 times.

3)Write the number of trees of the small army.

4)Explain me her flaws.
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Re: Apollogods's Characters   Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:28 pm

Edited, okay that fine and depending on the tree size like ten feet or higher trees limited to two and trees under 10 feet is about three or five, she does get dizzy when she does it because it kind of drains her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollogods's Characters   Apollogods's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollogods's Characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next