Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

Nick's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Drachmas : 15092

Nick's Bunk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:11 am

I finally break the kiss, I look at him, I was smiling brightly. I was still holding him, I look into his beautiful brown eyes, "I like you a lot, uh, I mean I love you." I say and smile even wider. I kissed his cheek, I was never so open with someone, never. I really liked him, maybe this was what love felt like.

Last edited by Shaya on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Drachmas : 2147488009

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:29 am

Nick kissed her again, briefly this time, but still full of meaning. "Wait a while," he said softly, stroking her cheek. "Wait a while, before falling in love with me." He didn't mean to hurt her with that, but he was cautious. "I really like you too, Alexia," he said quietly, kissing her nose. "You're the sweetest, most beautiful girl under the sun."
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyworldmania.forumotion.com/
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:53 pm

"I can't wait, I love you now. I don't want to wait a second longer, I want to be with you now." I say. I probably sounded whinny but I really wanted him now, I didn't want to wait any longer, I couldn't wait. I looked him in the eyes, my eyes pleading, I don't want to wait.

Last edited by Shaya on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:38 am

Whatever he had expected, it wasn't this. But loving her wouldn't be hard, considering how much he liked her already. Without another word, he pulled her to him and kissed her again, keeping it brief though; he was afraid of how far he would go if she let him. "Then you won't have to wait," he replied softly. "Because tomorrow don't exist in my world."
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:37 pm

I smile brightly, I knew my stubbornness was a bad thing at times, but this time it was actually a gift. I was so glad he liked me the way I liked him, it must've shown cause I was smiling very brightly. "It doesn't?" I ask sarcastically, "If it doesn't where will I be in the next 24 hours?" I ask sarcastically and smile.

Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:25 am

"You'll still be in the present; in right here, right now. Tomorrow doesn't come. All we live in is today," Nick answered. He was probably being really confusing, but he wanted her to understand.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:43 pm

I raise my eyebrow, I was a bit confused, but I nodded. I thought about what he said and I finally understood what he meant. "I guess you're right." I say, "And I plan on living every today with you." I say and I blush, I didn't mean for it to come out like that, it sounded awkward when I said it.

Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:14 am

Nick grinned suddenly. "You're very forward, aren't ya?" A little awkward, but he couldn't have cared less. She was his, and that's what mattered to him. "So what was your life like?" he asked her, trying to move away from the heavy subject matter. He wrapped his arms around her comfortingly, understanding that her past seemed to be hard for her.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:57 pm

"Yes, yes I am forward, that's only cause I've made too many mistakes in the...." I pause for a moment, "...past." I finish the sentence. I was glad he was with me, I would never, and I mean NEVER, talk about my past openly. "Well, the first few years of my life was good I guess, but then when I was 7-" my expression turned sad, "-my mother died, I was sent to an orphanage, where life was just horrible, I was always bullied until I- I learned to control my powers, my horrible powers." I look away from him, my eyes tearing up. "I hurt too many people with my powers, I never had friends until a satyr helped me to camp, but even here no one was my friend until I met you." I say and hug him.

Last edited by Shaya on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:26 am

Nick loved the feel of her in his arms, liked feeling that he mattered to someone, but that wasn't his focus right now. She had all of him. "That sounds real tough," he murmured sympathetically. "Your powers can't be all bad though," he said. Whatever she had gone through, she was really watering it down, but that was okay because her past didn't seem like a subject that she usually talked about willingly. He kissed her forehead gently. "Things are gonna be okay now," he promised her, looking into her eyes earnestly, heart clenching when he saw the tears shining in her eyes like captive stars.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:42 pm

I look at him, my eyes still watery, I smiled lightly, I was glad he was with me, he made me feel secure, I felt safe with him. "My powers are worse than a mortal can handle." I explain, "I hurt too many mortals with my powers." I say and hug him tighter. I keep my face buried in his shoulder for a while, I probably looked weak, but I couldn't change it now. I gaze into his eyes, "I hope things will turn out better with you here." I say and kiss him.

Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:21 pm

This time, he'd half-expected the kiss to come. He returned the kiss with confidence, holding her close to him, his hands tangling in her hair as he kissed her again. She had no idea how she made him feel, and what he felt for her deep within half-scared him. He didn't want to take things too far, so, with great regret, he broke the kiss, resting his forehead against hers to stare into her beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:54 pm

I looked into his brown eyes, I smiled brightly as he broke the kiss. "I love you." I whisper. I was so happy, I put my arms around his neck and held him tightly, I didn't want to let go. I kept my eyes in his, I could help but smile even brighter. I felt like I was in heaven and Nick was my angel. I felt like this moment could last forever.

Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:59 pm

Nick sighed, like a gentle release, because he loved her too. He kissed her again and whispered next to her ear, “I love you too, Alexia.” Now don’t break me, he thought desperately.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:05 pm

I let go of him and suddenly thought about the time, I hadn't eaten or done anything for awhile now, I was hungry and I could feel my stomach asking for some food. I look at him, I wasn't sure how I was gonna ask this, "Um, do you wanna go get something to eat?" I ask him. Please say yes, please say yes, I think to myself.

Last edited by Shaya on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:46 am

Nick grinned. "You bet," he said. "Speaking of food, you know what time it is? My watch got busted about a week back." He really needed another watch, because unlike some people, he couldn't tell time just by looking at the sun's position overhead. Even after he knew it was gone, he still would catch himself randomly looking at his wrist for the time.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:54 pm

I look outside, "Um, looks like lunch time." I say, I wasn't really sure but the sun was high up in the sky so it looked like lunch time. I didn't have a watch so I always looked outside for the time, it wasn't precise but I knew when it was time to eat, even though I didn't much. I look at him, "So, um, to the mess hall or something more private?" I ask slowly.

Last edited by Shaya on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:59 pm

Nick could have kissed her again. Instead, he eased himself to his feet. "Let's just go to the mess hall. I haven't seen many people here... just that kid I almost killed. So unless he found a healer, he's toast. Stygian iron is not good for one's essence." He unbolted the door and pulled it open. Good. The wind had died down. "Lista?" he asked her. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:41 am

"Yeah, let's go." I say, I stand up slowly and walk towards him. I take his hand and hold it in mine, I started blushing slightly, but didn't let go, I lead him out the door and towards the mess hall.

Last edited by Shaya on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:43 am

Nick followed her, pulling the door shut behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nick's Bunk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2