Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

Nick's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Drachmas : 2147488010

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:32 pm

Nick pushed the heavy door open, sand in his hair, one hand clutching Alexia's. The wind roared behind them as he released her hand long enough to throw a shoulder against the door, slamming it shut. The windows rattled and he eyed the glass in apprehension. He shook his head, trying to get the sand out, thinking he probably looked like he had some sort of problem.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyworldmania.forumotion.com/
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Drachmas : 15093

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:43 pm

I stood there, watching him shake off all the sand, I smile lightly. I look down at his bunk and sit on it carefully, I didn't want to invade his privacy or anything. I look up at him, "You never told me who your godly parent was." I say rather shyly. I look around and notice we were in the other gods cabin.

Last edited by Shaya on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:24 am

Nick mussed his hair again, then gave up and sat next to her. A bolder move perhaps on his part, but he didn’t believe in tomorrow. “Arai,” he answered. “The goddess of curses.” She could make what she wanted to out of the information; it wasn’t like he could do anything about it now.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:28 am

"That's interesting." I say and smile lightly, trying to be polite. I look down at my fingers and start twiddling my thumbs, I must've looked nervous, but I was just a bit shy, no one had ever come close to me, much less sit next to me.

Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:45 am

Nick took her hand, seeing that she was still uncomfortable. "Nervous?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "Don't be. I don't bite... unless you asked very nicely."
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:28 am

I looked into his beautiful brown eyes, they seemed so caring, so trusting. I couldn't help but feel something was wrong, I looked away. "I'm not nervous, why would I be?" I ask. "With you right here with me I could never be nervous." I say and blush slightly.

Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Nick let a slow smile spread over his face. "That's probably be enough to scare most girls," he answered her. Good thing she has backbone, he reflected. He couldn't stand girls who flipped over the smallest things, like a torn nail or the way the wind mussed their hair. Honestly. It was ridiculous; suck it up and get a grip already. She was cute when she blushed. Okay, he'd liked her looks from the first, but he wasn't the type to chose girls off their appearance. It was shallow to do so like that. "I hate to be so forward," Nick said, "but do you have a boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:48 pm

My eyes grew wider and a smile appeared on my face, "No." I reply gently. I don't have a friend much less a boyfriend, I think to myself. I gazed into his eyes again, I did something unexpected even for me, I lean up and kissed him. I'm sorry, I think to myself.

Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Nick was so surprised that he almost pulled away. Recovering from his initial shock, he cupped her face in his hands and returned the kiss. There was more to her than what he'd originally thought. But he liked her and she obviously liked him too, unless she was the manipulative type, and he doubted that.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:51 pm

I was surprised that he didn't turn away or shout at me, I was even more surprised that he returned the kiss. I break the kiss and look at him, I was blushing madly, my whole face was a light shade of pink. I looked at him, "I- I- I didn't mean to- to startle you." I say softly. "I didn't know...." my trailed off into the distance. I was in as much as shock as him, I didn't know what over came me.

Last edited by Shaya on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:05 pm

"Heck, girlie," Nick said, smiling at her. "You think I'd be mad?" An arm around her, he looked into her dark eyes with slight concern. Yes, he'd been surprised, but he'd enjoyed every moment of the kiss. Even so, it was her that he was into. He'd've been delighted with just a no, I'm free, but if she was in the mood to kiss, he was more than happy to oblige.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:13 pm

"Well, yeah, who would want a creepy child of Deimos kissing them?" I ask, quietly. I look at him, my expression apologetic, I suddenly realize I was being stupid, here he was trying to be nice and I was just turning him down. My expression immediately changed, I was really happy, I was smiling brightly and then I kissed him again.

Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:31 pm

Kissing her was probably the best experience of his life. When he finally pulled away, Nick said, "For one, I want a beautiful daughter of Deimos kissing me." She had a smile that lit up her whole face and happiness almost made her glow from within.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm

I look at him and smiled brightly. I was speechless, no one had ever called me beautiful, I didn't know how to respond. I finally looked him in the eyes, "I'm just so glad that such a good-looking guy complimented me." I say softly.

Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:25 am

Nick laughed softly. "Okay, now I have to kiss you again," he said as desire suddenly filled him. One hand slid down her back as he pulled her close to him and kissed her again, long and slow.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:55 am

I return the kiss, a little surprised, I hold the kiss for a few seconds then I pull away, I suddenly realize I'm making out with a guy I know nothing about. I sit up straight and looked sad, I didn't want to show I was really sad, but knowing nothing about Nick made it so much more complicated in my mind. There were a million thought running in my mind, I couldn't help but cry. I started crying in my hands, What have I done? I think to myself.

Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:19 am

"Hey, beautiful," Nick said, wrapping her in his arms. "Hey..." he said softly, stroking her dark hair. Bewilderment registered in his voice, but it was heavily overlayed with concern. "You okay? Baby, don't cry."
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:25 am

"I'm a b*tch." I say, crying. "How could I kiss you? I don't even know your age or your last name!" I say impatiently through my tears. I thought I just ruined my chance at happiness, but it was better to live sorrowfully than to live a lie. "I know nothing about you!" I say.

OOC: DRAMA!!!!

Last edited by Shaya on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:53 am

"For starters, don't call yourself that," Nick said, sounding shocked. "If it helps though, I'm from Mexico. Dad was American, but he'd moved to Mexico because the store failed. He took up a job as a waiter and I helped out when I turned thirteen. On the downside, I was attacked by a sphinx on my way home from school. I didn't want to put dad at risk, so when it was dead I made the choice not to return home. Crossed the border, obtaining a sword from a Coyote - whose someone who smuggles people (and demigods) across. I train-hopped my way north after learning about Camp from a couple of other demigods." He kissed her forehead. "Help much?" he asked her, looking her in the eyes and raising an eyebrow questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:58 am

I nod my head, but stay silent. I look at him, I knew I was acting like a small child, but I needed to know him. I couldn't live a lie, well that is, I couldn't live another lie. I look at him, tears welding in my eyes, "I'm sorry." I say softly, "It's just I- never mind." I say. I felt like I was just using him, I didn't know his last name or much about him. I was just a stupid girl that made out with him.

Last edited by Shaya on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:07 am

Nick felt bad for her. Alexia's life must've been really rough before she came to camp. "My real name's Nickolas Mathews... but Nick's better," he said, then shut his mouth. He was babbling. "Don't be sorry, Alexia," he said after a moment. "If anything, I should be the one apologizing." He gave her an ashamed smile. "You okay?" he asked her, eyes looking earnestly into hers.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:16 pm

I nod my head and force a little smile, I hug him tightly, I didn't want this to be an illusion, it would just be maddening. I look him the eyes, "I'm really sorry, I ruined such a nice moment, now here I am crying like a baby." I say gently. I kiss his cheek and continue hugging him. A tear dropped from my eye and I quickly wiped it away, I didn't want to ruin this moment too.

Last edited by Shaya on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:36 pm

"You didn't ruin anything, beautiful," Nick said, returning her hug. At least she wasn't furious with him. He hated it whenever a girl got really mad at him, he never knew how to handle the situation. Stoking her hair gently, he kissed the tears from her lashes. "Don't cry..."
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:38 am

I stopped crying, I looked at him, I was so happy he wasn't one of those boys who just got mad after you do something wrong. "I won't cry anymore if you don't want me to." I whisper and kiss him. I finally found someone who understands me, don't blow it, I think to myself. I put my arms around his neck and continue kissing him.

Last edited by Shaya on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:43 am

She recovered quickly, that was good. Didn't flare up at the smallest things. Didn't try and hit him for kissing her. Most guys weren't so lucky, he thought with satisfaction. And she's a good kisser too... Not much else made it across his brain though. Instinct and passion for her were taking over as he returned her kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nick's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick's Bunk   Nick's Bunk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nick's Bunk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next