Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

The Strawberry Fields

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenie
Greenie

Drachmas : 5360

The Strawberry Fields Empty
PostSubject: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:43 am

Alexander walked into the strawberry fields and went to a patch of vegetation. He lifted his hand up a bit and started to make the plants grow.
Back to top Go down
Sienna!
Sienna!

Drachmas : 4316

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:49 am

Ava walked into the fields, although she had no idea where exactly she was. She was trying to get from the forest to the amphitheatre, the mass of greenery was obviously not it. "Where the heck am I?" she muttered, not noticing the person standing to her left.
Back to top Go down
Greenie
Greenie

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Alex heard a girl's voice and turned his head to look at her."You're in the Strawberry fields." He said with a nod. He turned back to continue growing the strawberries.
Back to top Go down
Sienna!
Sienna!

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:56 am

"Not where I was planning to go." Ava sighed, and looked around, she knew there was a strawberry field, but had never been to it. She preferred the forest, or the archery range.
Back to top Go down
Greenie
Greenie

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:00 am

He looked back at her."Where were you planning to go?" He asked her as he plucked a strawberry off of a patch and ate it.
Back to top Go down
Sienna!
Sienna!

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:04 am

Ava shrugged "I don't know, maybe the amphitheatre, I was also thinking library, although it's a bit boring." She shifted her feet casually, and looked towards where she came.
Back to top Go down
Greenie
Greenie

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:10 am

He nodded and stretched a bit. "I've never been to the amphitheater before." Alex said."Well, I've been there once, but other than that, I haven't been." He explained and looked at her with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sienna!
Sienna!

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:14 am

Ava nodded "I'm Ava." she introduced, "I've been to the Amphitheatre, I think."
Back to top Go down
Greenie
Greenie

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:18 am

"Ahh." He nodded slowly and offered her a hand."Alexander..." He said with a smile. "Don't they do like, plays there?"
Back to top Go down
Sienna!
Sienna!

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:10 pm

Ava shrugged again, "Maybe... not that I've ever seen one." she looked again to the route she came, weighing the pros and cons of just going back that way.
Back to top Go down
Greenie
Greenie

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:16 pm

He slowly retracted his hand and put it in his pocket. "Oh..." Alex turned back to the strawberry patches."Wanna strawberry?"He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sienna!
Sienna!

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:21 pm

Ava shook her head "I'm not a fan," she admitted "Thanks though."
Back to top Go down
Greenie
Greenie

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:24 pm

He nodded and looked at the sky and then at his watch."Well, I guess my shift is up." He said and yawned a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sienna!
Sienna!

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:34 pm

"Shift?" Ava asked quizzically, she never knew that there were jobs here. This showed that it was a probably a good time for her to explore this camp more, or maybe just stop leaving.
Back to top Go down
Greenie
Greenie

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:39 pm

He nodded."Yep, everyday around this time, I help the strawberries grow faster than normal." Alex said and walked closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Sienna!
Sienna!

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:49 pm

"Oh." Ava said, she was starting to get uncomfortable, she usually did around boys, and love, and flying, now that she thought about it. She took a cautious step back, and said "Well i better be on my way, I-" she paused, "Bye." she said quickly and started to walk the way she came.
Back to top Go down
Greenie
Greenie

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:13 pm

He stopped in his tracks."Wait..I didn't mean to scare you off." He called after her. Why did it seem like he always messed things up? He sighed and looked down at the plants. "See you guys tomorrow.." He said to them and looked back at the girl. "hm.."
Back to top Go down
Sienna!
Sienna!

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:21 pm

Ava glanced back, "I'm sorry." she called from down the path, "I'm just not a people person."
Back to top Go down
Greenie
Greenie

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:28 pm

"Oh..." He nodded."Understandable."He called back and glanced at his watch."I guess its time for dinner..."
Back to top Go down
Sienna!
Sienna!

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:44 pm

Ava didn't hear what he had to say, she had already taken off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Greenie
Greenie

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:49 pm

He headed to the Mess Hall.

Ooc:They run into each other in the Mess Hall?
Back to top Go down
Sienna!
Sienna!

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:56 pm

OOC: Sure
Back to top Go down
Greenie
Greenie

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:06 pm

Ooc:Kk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Strawberry Fields   The Strawberry Fields I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Strawberry Fields
Page 1 of 1