Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

Solstice Trip

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
apollogods
apollogods

Drachmas : 12570

Solstice Trip - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:16 am

Jemma smiled, she3 didn't have much anymore to say to Bia." Are you always gonna be watching me?" She asked. Roman smiled." Eh, yeah, I am. Not very good at it though." Roman told Athena.

OCC: Lol we'll just ignore it
Back to top Go down
http://anotherchb.niceboard.com
Gregor
Founder
Gregor

Drachmas : 2147488077

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:21 am

"Hera you know father will help when things go bad!"
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forumotion.co.uk
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Drachmas : 15100

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:25 am

apollogods wrote:
Jemma smiled, she3 didn't have much anymore to say to Bia." Are you always gonna be watching me?" She asked. Roman smiled." Eh, yeah, I am. Not very good at it though." Roman told Athena.

Bia looked at Jemma, "Do you not want me to watch you?" she asked.

Athena smiled, "We all get better at everything, my children are faster at learning. And you, Roman, will be fine, no matter what happens I am always with you in times of need." she told him.
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:29 am

Jemma smiled," No, I was making sure. It'll make me feel safe to know your watching me." Jemma tells her. Roman nods."I multi task now, I can read like three books at once and take notes." He smiled, proud of himself.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Drachmas : 15100

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:05 am

@break994 wrote:
"Hera you know father will help when things go bad!"

Hera shook her head, "Will he?" she asked. She knew Kronos would never help them. "Gregor, listen to me, your father will never help anyone." she told him.

apollogods wrote:
Jemma smiled," No, I was making sure. It'll make me feel safe to know your watching me." Jemma tells her. Roman nods."I multi task now, I can read like three books at once and take notes." He smiled, proud of himself.

Bia smiled at her daughter, "You are always safe, as long as you trust me. I will always be there for you." she told her.

Athena smiled down at Roman, she was proud of her son. "That's very good, Roman. You really becoming a great person." she said satisfied with her son.
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Founder
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:27 am

"Hera you know he is good and remeber without him their will be no universe in the futre!"

OCC:Get aliah to walk through
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:32 am

Jemma cryed and hugged Bia." I know that. I know that now." She sobbed, she never felt like this before. Roman smiled, it was a honor of what bis mom said." Not as great as you mom." He told her. Aliah stood up and walked around, she loved the way the place was decorated, she couldn't help but certain walls and designs.
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

Drachmas : 6363

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:49 am

@break994 wrote:
"Hera you know he is good and remeber without him their will be no universe in the futre!"

OCC:Get aliah to walk through

Hera snarled "Listen to me, your father is evil. Always has been and always will be! We will leave it at that or i will drag you out of here"

apollogods wrote:
Jemma cryed and hugged Bia." I know that. I know that now." She sobbed, she never felt like this before. Roman smiled, it was a honor of what bis mom said." Not as great as you mom." He told her. Aliah stood up and walked around, she loved the way the place was decorated, she couldn't help but certain walls and designs.

Bia smiled "You are showing your weakness" She shrugged it off "Well your only mortal"

Athena shook her head "Maybe one day" She reassured him.

Zeus' voice thundered through olympus "Aliah daughter of Apollo come to me now!"
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:28 am

Jma wiped get eyes." I know." She looked around and sighed as she wiped her eyes." But if someone does see me like this, they're dead." Jemma laughed. Roman smiled." I hope so." He told Athena. Aloha shook when Zeus called her and when she approached him she said," Ok but I'm a very sweet girl, sir. You could of asked nicely." She says following him.
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:41 am

apollogods wrote:
Jemma wiped get eyes." I know." She looked around and sighed as she wiped her eyes." But if someone does see me like this, they're dead." Jemma laughed. Roman smiled." I hope so." He told Athena. Aloha shook when Zeus called her and when she approached him she said," Ok but I'm a very sweet girl, sir. You could of asked nicely." She says following him.

Bia laughed "Remember dont go killing everybody you see" She warned

Athena looked at Roman "One thing roman, I love how you always dedicate your time to educational information, but alas you are only a child, and mortal, so i request you have fun once in a while"

Zeus growled "Be happy I'm even letting you do this" He looks at ares "Ares! Come here!" Ares walked over and Zeus opened a portal to Kronos "Dont try anything" He warned both them and sent them off to see Kronos.
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:01 am

Jemma smiled." Mom, I told you.. It's a threat I use to get and do what I want." Jemma started to laugh.Roman nodded." I'll try but... Fun sea to never be in my nature." He tells her. Aliyah was confused." Let me do what?" She asked, adding Ates approached she was scared." Uh do what , what is happening!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:14 am

apollogods wrote:
Jemma smiled." Mom, I told you.. It's a threat I use to get and do what I want." Jemma started to laugh.Roman nodded." I'll try but... Fun sea to never be in my nature." He tells her. Aliyah was confused." Let me do what?" She asked, adding Ates approached she was scared." Uh do what , what is happening!" She shouted.

Bia looked at Jemma "But other gods may not think of it that way" She said giving a slight nod to Zeus

Athena shook her head "Fun is in everybody's nature, it just depends on what they find fun. but reading does not count"

Ares laughed "Well as far as I know you're going to see Kronos" He grinned "Dont mess with him, or he'll turn to to ashes." Ares was unsure whether this was true or not but he loved frightening the campers.
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:24 am

Jemma nodded." Fine I won't threaten anymore kids." She smiled.

" If books don't count that means wisdom doesn't count, mom what do you do for fun?" Roman asked.

"Ok, I get...." She thought of Kronos, the Gregar."Why does Kronos want me? And Why do I need you to come along?" Aliah asked.
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:31 am

apollogods wrote:
Jemma nodded." Fine I won't threaten anymore kids." She smiled.

" If books don't count that means wisdom doesn't count, mom what do you do for fun?" Roman asked.

"Ok, I get...." She thought of Kronos, the Gregar."Why does Kronos want me? And Why do I need you to come along?" Aliah asked.

Bia smiled "Not dont threaten them at all but keep it to a minimum" She whispered.

Athena sighed "Books dont count if they're educational, ad wisdom does count." She shook her head then replied to his next question "I fight. And develop battle strategies, this can be classes as fun and since it involves wisdom you may like it too"

Ares sighed "Kronos doesnt, its your boyfriend that does" He laughed "An I'm coming to give Hera a hand to watch you three"
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:38 am

Jemma smiled." I'll try." She smiled

Roman smiled." I do strategies but do really fight." Roman tells Athena

Aliah knew it but she said nothing about it."So your here to hand me over to Hera?" She asked still admiring how big and strong Ares was, she turned her head away as she lipped to herself " wow he is huge."
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:42 am

apollogods wrote:
Jemma smiled." I'll try." She smiled

Roman smiled." I do strategies but do really fight." Roman tells Athena

Aliah knew it but she said nothing about it."So your here to hand me over to Hera?" She asked still admiring how big and strong Ares was, she turned her head away as she lipped to herself " wow he is huge."

Bia smiled with Jemma "Thats my girl"

Athena looked "Don't put much effort into your strategies now. Improvise a little, go wild have fun" Something must have been wrong with Athena she was never normally like this. But she did want her children to enjoy their lives too.

Ares snorted "No I'll be helping her watch you, Kronos and that Gregor boy. We dont trust demi-gods enough to let them see him unsupervised."

OOC: Closed until tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Founder
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:05 pm

"Father I want you to try and be nice if the gods permit aliah to come through and and Try to he;p with the gods!"I say
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:32 pm

@break994 wrote:
"Father I want you to try and be nice if the gods permit aliah to come through and and Try to he;p with the gods!"I say

Kronos shook his head "What you want and what I do are completely different things. I will decide whether or not to be nice to the girl and whether or not i want to help them"

Ares stepped through the portal with Aliah "Zeus said she was to come" He said to Hera.

Hera rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:28 pm

Jemma smiles at Bia." I'll see you later mom." Jemma waves going out to the bus. Roman smiles," Okay mom I will." He nods at Athena. Aliah's widen as they went through the portal. She seen Gregor and smiled at him. Her gazed moved to Hera and she waved, then to Kronos."He-hello sir." She says waving to him.
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:00 am

apollogods wrote:
Jemma smiles at Bia." I'll see you later mom." Jemma waves going out to the bus. Roman smiles," Okay mom I will." He nods at Athena. Aliah's widen as they went through the portal. She seen Gregor and smiled at him. Her gazed moved to Hera and she waved, then to Kronos."He-hello sir." She says waving to him.

Bia waved goodbye and went back to sitting watching the rest of the gods.

Athena smiled "Good, now is there anything you want to ask?"

Kronos looked at the girl "Aliah I take it?"
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:22 am

Roman shook his head." I'm just happy to be in your presents, mom." Roman told Athen. Aliah walked a little closer to Kronos." Yes, I am Aliah. Daughter of Apollo." She put a hand on the top of her head pulling her hair back.
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:25 am

apollogods wrote:
Roman shook his head." I'm just happy to be in your presents, mom." Roman told Athen. Aliah walked a little closer to Kronos." Yes, I am Aliah. Daughter of Apollo." She put a hand on the top of her head pulling her hair back.

"Well thats all one can hope for" Athena replied.

Hera snarled "Stay back from him" She then turned to ares "I thought you were helping me watch them!"

Ares rolled his eyes "Whats a tiny little demi-god gonna do?"

Kronos shouted "Both of you shut up! I have visitors" He rolled his eyes and turned to Aliah "You know my son has a, what do mortals say now-a-days 'crush?' on you"
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:39 am

Roman nodded." Ivreally like the design Annabeth did for Olympus." Roman said looking around. Aliah smiled at Kronos, she couldn't help buy laugh a little."Yes that is what it is." She told him. She looked Ares and Hera, her smile changed for them a little, but she turned back to Kronos.
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:44 am

apollogods wrote:
Roman nodded." Ivreally like the design Annabeth did for Olympus." Roman said looking around. Aliah smiled at Kronos, she couldn't help buy laugh a little."Yes that is what it is." She told him. She looked Ares and Hera, her smile changed for them a little, but she turned back to Kronos.

Athena smiled "Yes, she was a great designer" She nodded "Once again, maybe you will be able to do something like that"

Kronos sighed "The language changes too much for young people" He shook his head "Well Gregor, why did you want her brought here?" He asked his son.
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:50 am

Roman nodded." I guess." He told her still looking around. Aliah was wondering the same thing, why did Gregor want her there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solstice Trip
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next