Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

Solstice Trip

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GavinP
GavinP

Drachmas : 6363

Solstice Trip - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:43 am

@break994 wrote:
"Dad one day I'l pursade the gods to free you and espeacily hera!"

Kronos smiled "Do it quick then" He hold his hands up "I'm a little tied up here" He listens to his relationship news and shakes his head "The only person worth your love is a child of Rhea"

apollogods wrote:
Jemma nodded."I see, but you still like being a goddess though, right?" Jemma asked.

April smiled, she was silent."I sometimes wish I could see you everyday mom." April pushed her red hair behind a ear.

Aliah smiled." Maybe I will do a quest to get a prohpecy from you." Aliah smiled when he said favorite, she thought it ment her.

Bia laughed "Its just like everything else, it has its good and bad points."

Hebe smiled sadly "So do I, I wish i could meet all my children everyday but sadly that cannot be"

Apollo stopped flicking through the music and put the IPod away "The prophecy isn't really from me. Its from the spirit of Delphi, who takes my messages and passes them on"
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Founder
Gregor

Drachmas : 2147488077

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:46 am

"she's a daughter of apollo and I guess you heard about chaos speeding my age up?"
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forumotion.co.uk
crazymoose99
crazymoose99

Drachmas : 5481

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:47 am

Maja skips into Olympus. "Nice place. DAD!!!" She says when she sees her father, Apollo.
Back to top Go down
http://acamphalfblood.forumotion.com/
apollogods
apollogods

Drachmas : 12570

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:49 am

"So basically being a goddess is just like being human except your problems are bigger, you have power, and not like a president, and you live forever. And here I was thinking your life was easier than anyone else's." Jemma smiled.

"Yeah me too." April told her mom. She smiled." How you've been?" April asked her mom.

Aliah shrugged." It's a message from you, I'd at least be happy with that." She said as a tear drop fled from her eye, she tried to wipe it fast. She heard Maja and looked back at her," And I'm so happy to have a sister now!" She says." Maja, he's over here!"
Back to top Go down
http://anotherchb.niceboard.com
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:00 am

@break994 wrote:
"she's a daughter of apollo and I guess you heard about chaos speeding my age up?"

Kronos glared at hera "Clearly the Olympians never thought to tell me"

crazymoose99 wrote:
Maja skips into Olympus. "Nice place. DAD!!!" She says when she sees her father, Apollo.

Apollo looks at Maja "Hello Maja, How are you?"

apollogods wrote:
"So basically being a goddess is just like being human except your problems are bigger, you have power, and not like a president, and you live forever. And here I was thinking your life was easier than anyone else's." Jemma smiled.

"Yeah me too." April told her mom. She smiled." How you've been?" April asked her mom.

Aliah shrugged." It's a message from you, I'd at least be happy with that." She said as a tear drop fled from her eye, she tried to wipe it fast. She heard Maja and looked back at her," And I'm so happy to have a sister now!" She says." Maja, he's over here!"

Bia nodded "My life is pretty much the same except like you said and once one of my problems are solved another pops up, if its not Ares wanting me to take care of wars while he's off with Aphrodite its another god outting a duty on me" She rolls her eyes "And I live forever so it keeps going like that forever"

Hebe shrugged "I've been good, worked to 'death' if i can even say that" She laughs "What about you?"

Apollo seen the tear "Dont worry I'll be sure to do something, and you should have some new brothers and sisters soon trust me" He stuck his tongue out. Yeah so Apollo was acting like a kid, but he can he doesnt have to age if he doesnt want to. If only artemis seen him now she would scold him like she were his mother even though she parades about like a 7 year old.
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Founder
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:04 am

"Chaos has been stirring trouble!"

OCC:Kronos can tell him bit bout the new prophecy
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:05 am

"Honestly mom, that seems to suck, your a goddess not a servant." Jemma crossed her arms and smiled at her mom.

April laughs." I have been focusing on my training for right now. I'm good though, I believe my life is good right about now." She tells her.

Aliah winked." I wouldn't mind, I've been an only child since... ever. I'd like to have a little brother or sister, maybe even an older one if one pops up." Aliah told him.
Back to top Go down
crazymoose99
crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:07 am

"Great!" She says and hugs Apollo. "It's nice here."
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Founder
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:11 am

Samuep glides in and lightning crackles
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:21 am

@break994 wrote:
"Chaos has been stirring trouble!"

Kronos smiled "Of course grandmother was always a trouble maker, its in her name" His voice lowers to a whisper "Shes causing even more you know"

(Other Post)

Zeus continues to sit on his throne staring at the other gods.

ooc: Break, try not to post when the topic is locked Smile

bic:
apollogods wrote:
"Honestly mom, that seems to suck, your a goddess not a servant." Jemma crossed her arms and smiled at her mom.

April laughs." I have been focusing on my training for right now. I'm good though, I believe my life is good right about now." She tells her.

Aliah winked." I wouldn't mind, I've been an only child since... ever. I'd like to have a little brother or sister, maybe even an older one if one pops up." Aliah told him.

Bia smiles "I am a minor goddess, i was born to help the other gods with their duties but they do seem to be taking it too far"

Hebe nods "Good, well your safe from monsters at least"

Apollo shrugged "I'll try my best but I am a busy person"

crazymoose99 wrote:
"Great!" She says and hugs Apollo. "It's nice here."

Apollo hugs her back "Yes, but it loses its niceness when you have to be here everyday" He rolls his eyes
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:30 am

" Your not a minor to me mom, your bigger then the rest." Jemma told her with a little laugh.

"Yeah I hope so. But for now I'm taking a break, I've been in the stables more than anywhere else." April laugh.

Aliah smiled."I know you are." She told him, she looked at Maja and waved." Hi again." She told her.
Back to top Go down
crazymoose99
crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:36 am

Maja steps back and waves to her half sister. "I heard that Annabeth redesigned this place. Was it worse before?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:58 am

apollogods wrote:
" Your not a minor to me mom, your bigger then the rest." Jemma told her with a little laugh.

"Yeah I hope so. But for now I'm taking a break, I've been in the stables more than anywhere else." April laugh.

Aliah smiled."I know you are." She told him, she looked at Maja and waved." Hi again." She told her.

Bia laughed "And that is why I had you"

Hebe shrugged "Everybody deserves a break, now and then. If only I get one"

Apollo laughed "Maybe sometime another kid of mines will pop up"
crazymoose99 wrote:
Maja steps back and waves to her half sister. "I heard that Annabeth redesigned this place. Was it worse before?" She asks.

Apollo stared at Maja "Well that depends how you look at it, it was good before Kronos destroyed it but theres definitely an improvement been made since she designed it"
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:04 am

Jemma laughed also." And I'm glad you did have me." She told her. Jemma couldn't help but smile at her mom.

" You deserve one, you need time to yourself." April tells her mother. And she ment it.

"Maybe." Aliah tells him, she looked at Maja, like Aliah, she needed time by herself with Apollo." I'm gonna check out the rest of Olympus, it is beautiful, so I'll be back." She tells them, walking away she sat on a bench she found and watched something that caught her eye.
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:17 am

apollogods wrote:
Jemma laughed also." And I'm glad you did have me." She told her. Jemma couldn't help but smile at her mom.

" You deserve one, you need time to yourself." April tells her mother. And she ment it.

"Maybe." Aliah tells him, she looked at Maja, like Aliah, she needed time by herself with Apollo." I'm gonna check out the rest of Olympus, it is beautiful, so I'll be back." She tells them, walking away she sat on a bench she found and watched something that caught her eye.

Bia stopped laughing "Now about the killing everybody you meet"

Hebe looked at April "If only I could April" She said sadly

"Well Aliah have fun, I'll see you when you get back" He called after her.

ooc: This topic will be locked until tomorrow unless Break re-opens it and continues.
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:32 am

Jemma shrugged." I say it for a reason." She looks down at her shoes. She made threats." I also but a satyrs ear." She told her.

April nodded and looked at Hebe. She smiled and she was so close to crying but she didn't. She just smiled.

Aliah admired Olympus for awhile.
Back to top Go down
crazymoose99
crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:43 am

"I wouldn't mind living here, but the Apollo cabin is nice."She says.
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:47 am

apollogods wrote:
Jemma shrugged." I say it for a reason." She looks down at her shoes. She made threats." I also but a satyrs ear." She told her.

April nodded and looked at Hebe. She smiled and she was so close to crying but she didn't. She just smiled.

Aliah admired Olympus for awhile.

Bia cant help but laugh "Well at least try to make friends at camp"

Hebe noticed there was something wrong "April? Something you want to say? Or do?"

crazymoose99 wrote:
"I wouldn't mind living here, but the Apollo cabin is nice."She says.

Apollo replied "Yeah, golden just like me" He said smiling
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:59 am

Jemma crossed her arms." I've never been the one to make friends." Jemma told Bia

April shook her head." No, nothing. It's ... Nothing, I just dont wanna say good bye until next year." April said with a small sob.
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:01 am

apollogods wrote:
Jemma crossed her arms." I've never been the one to make friends." Jemma told Bia

April shook her head." No, nothing. It's ... Nothing, I just dont wanna say good bye until next year." April said with a small sob.

Bia smiled "Everybody needs friends to survive. Who would have your back in a fight?"

Hebe smiled sadly "Well its not a whole year, you can come back in december"
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Founder
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:54 pm

"You will help when we need itt this could help you get out of here"
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:55 pm

@break994 wrote:
"You will help when we need itt this could help you get out of here"

Kronos smiled "This time I have a choice on what side to choose"
Back to top Go down
crazymoose99
crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:45 pm

SHe nods. "I just love the color yellow and gold." Maja says.
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:01 pm

crazymoose99 wrote:
SHe nods. "I just love the color yellow and gold." Maja says.

Apollo shrugged "Who doesnt? Especially when they are related to me!" He said grinning
Back to top Go down
apollogods
apollogods

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:41 am

Jemma smiles." Weapons, I use weapons if I can't win, and even then I wouldn't need them." Jemma pushes her blonde and pink hair back and looks her mom in the eyes.
April shrugged,"I'm definitely coming back in december." April told Hebe, and she was not lieing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solstice Trip   Solstice Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solstice Trip
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next