Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

Oh look, it's an introduction topic! I wonder who it could be!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes

Drachmas : 4470

Oh look, it's an introduction topic! I wonder who it could be! Empty
PostSubject: Oh look, it's an introduction topic! I wonder who it could be!   Oh look, it's an introduction topic! I wonder who it could be! I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:27 pm

hello there people!

Hullo! I am Sherlock Holmes, or SH, or whatever. I have a slight obsession with HTML, because HTML is just downright awesome (it's the shyt, yo). I've been role playing for like, three or four years now? I dunno, it's been a while. The point is I've been role playing for a REALLY LONG TIME so I've gotten to the point where my posts are super long. (You can click here or here for examples of my super long posts. Beware...)

So, some stuff about me! I am thirteen. My name is Lila. (No, I don't give a flack if you guys stalk me. Half of my online friends know my full name and several have my phone number.) I am American, but let's just pretend I'm from...Estonia, yeah. That works. So let's pretend I'm from Estonia. That or 221b Baker Street. The only TV show I watch is Sherlock. Why? Because it's awesome, that's why. I have this obsession with music. Not just like where I just listen to music a lot, but where I listen to music ALL THE TIME and obsess over the band nonstop and sob because they aren't coming to where I live and then crawl under my covers where I keep photographs of their face and stroke their faces while whispering, "Soon..."

Alright, I'm not THAT creepy. Really. I don't have pictures of their faces. And I don't whisper "Soon..." if I ever do stroke their faces. Which does happen occasionally.

So, uh, yeah. That's me. WAIT I also enjoy responding to things I find to be obnoxious or annoying with pictures of girls eating salad. Why, you ask? I don't know. I just like pictures of girls eating salad.[img]Oh look, it's an introduction topic! I wonder who it could be! 1261452638dX1ZS5

-SH

made by malone at caution 2.0
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Drachmas : 2147488076

Oh look, it's an introduction topic! I wonder who it could be! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh look, it's an introduction topic! I wonder who it could be!   Oh look, it's an introduction topic! I wonder who it could be! I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:32 pm

RANDOM PERSON EATING SALAD!!! AAAHH! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! HIDE THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN! wait.. i kinda fall into BOTH those categories.. HIDE ME!!! O.o

lol.

heeeeey Lila. remember me? eh? eh? eh? i can now stalk you online AND in real life. spooky. xD
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyworldmania.forumotion.com/

Oh look, it's an introduction topic! I wonder who it could be!
Page 1 of 1