Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

Ryder's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Drachmas : 2147488020

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:59 pm

Ryder walked up to his cabin. It looked like it was made out of fossilized rock, what with the rocks that created it and the thousands of imprints of various shells, coral, and long dead sea life upon the stone. He sat on the top step, the rain lessening to a fine drizzle. He didn't get wet though, and the atmosphere was relatively peaceful. But he was troubled, thoughts of Rayn going over and over in his mind. He felt bad. Everything he said or did seemed somehow wrong and he always ended up making her upset. She was so nice and almost helpless, that he felt lower than the gits who picked on her whenever he saw that sad look in her eyes, knowing that it was because of him. With a sigh, he got up, intending to find her. Maybe he could make things right, apologize for being a jerk.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyworldmania.forumotion.com/
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Drachmas : 4785

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:11 pm

After searching for a while. I find Ryder in his cabin. I could see him. He looked like he was going somewhere. I open the door slightly and look in. 'Excuse me.' I tell Ryder, trying not to smile at the joke. 'Have you seen a son of Pontus? Smaller than me and has black hair with stunning green eyes?'

Last edited by BrokenRoses on Sat May 19, 2012 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:19 pm

"Look, Rayn," Ryder said nervously, trying to look her in the eye and not quite succeeding. "I'm really sorry, okay? I didn't mean to make you feel bad like that or make you feel threatened." He realized that he was anxiously twisting his hands and stopped, trying to regain some degree of control. He hated himself for what he'd done to her. "I'm really sorry," he finished lamely.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:38 pm

I was kinda sad he didn't finish the joke. I walk up to him and hug him. 'I over reacted all this time. You haven't done a thing.'
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:46 am

"You don't understand," Ryder protested weakly, but he returned her hug nevertheless. "I haven't seen Ryder though. He might be at the beach or someplace near the water. I suggest you try there." He offered her a tiny smile.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:59 am

I give him a big smile. "Never mind, I found him." I take myself away from him. "I shouldn't have been so afraid. I should've trusted you." I tell him. I look around his cabin. I was a whole bunch cooler looking than mine.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:03 am

"No," Ryder said firmly. "You shouldn't trust me. I'm a son of Pontus. I'm too dangerous even for my own good. I could destroy myself it I overextended myself. I don't even want to know what would happen if I lost control."
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:23 am

[color=cyan] I sit down on his bed. 'That is why I'm here for you. Just like how you said you are there for me.'
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:53 pm

"Yeah, I know but..." Ryder trailed off and shrugged. "I dunno. I've spent most of my life avoiding people." He smiled rather sheepishly. "Believe it or not, but you're the first person I've tried to get to know."
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:04 pm

'Well you are the first person to treat me like a human, not a pinata.' I tell him.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:15 pm

"Why would I treat you like you were a pinata?" Ryder asked, looking stumped. "I mean, you're really nice and I don't take pleasure in making people feel that low. It's just not worth it."
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:29 pm

I look at him. 'Thanks.' It was all I could manage. I wanted to tell him I liked him, but I couldn't build up the courage.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:39 pm

Ryder smiled at her. "Hey, no worries. You're a hard person not to like." With a little luck, she wouldn't figure out what he was actually taking about. He was sincere though, and it showed in his voice and leaked into his eyes. Hades, he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:44 pm

'This is hard for me to say....but...I...I like you. More than as a friend though.' I flinch and wait for him to flip.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Ryder blinked his surprise. Dang. He hadn't expected that so soon... or at all really. He liked her and all, she was great... but... But what? he thought angrily. You've spent too much time running already. What're you going to do - break her heart because you'er afraid? No. He couldn't do that, not to Rayn. He saw her flinch and knew what it was that she was expecting. With a sigh, he moved closer to her and wrapped her in a hug. "What'd you want me to do?" he asked her softly, sounding amused. "Freak out on you?" he said, moving away and smiling at her. "C'mon, you're bright enough to figure out that I like you too."
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:52 pm

I feel the warmth of his body radiating me. It felt really nice. 'I wasn't sure what to expect, but just in case you would flip....'
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:56 pm

"Yeah, can't say I blame you," Ryder said, understanding. "It's cool. In future though, I don't flip out too easily." He grinned. "I suppose that's a good thing in the long run, though certain people seem to expect it. None that I would know though."
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:02 pm

I hold onto him as if I would never let go. 'You can see into the future?' I ask him, slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:01 am

"Nah, I'm not that crazy," Ryder said with a grin. "That path's reserved for oracles I suppose."
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:49 am

That made me laugh a little. "Yeah, I guess you are right."
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:10 am

"Yeah. Poor oracles. It must really stink to be able to randomly see into the future," Ryder said thoughtfully. "I'd rather just live in the moment without having to worry like that. You know?"
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:15 am

"You don't even know." I tell him sadly. "Everyday I wonder 'who will hurt me? What will happen to me?'"
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:22 am

Ryder placed his hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eyes. "You don't have to worry about that anymore," he said softly. "Now and for always, I'll keep you safe. I promise."
Back to top Go down
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:27 am

"Promise? All the promises I where ever told where broken." I tell him. I wanted to trust him, but I just couldn't
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:29 am

"Have I ever broken any of mine to you?" Ryder asked her, smiling slightly. "At least give me a chance. Please?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryder's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryder's Bunk   Ryder's Bunk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryder's Bunk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next