Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

Crazymoose, who is me.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crazymoose99
crazymoose99

Drachmas : 5540

Crazymoose, who is me. Empty
PostSubject: Crazymoose, who is me.   Crazymoose, who is me. I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:28 am

It is Crazymoose99! I know how to role play and such, so I am not new to this. You might possibly already know me.

EDIT: I forgot. Please PM me if you want to RP!

Last edited by crazymoose99 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://acamphalfblood.forumotion.com/
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Drachmas : 2147488076

PostSubject: Re: Crazymoose, who is me.   Crazymoose, who is me. I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:20 am

Heeeey Moose! Welcome to the site! Please no trolling and be sure to read the rules. If some of our members post really bad grammar, i'm here to clean it up - so don't get too frustrated at them! (: I'm a grammar-nazi, so be sure NOT to follow in their footsteps.
Read the rules, make a charrie, and send me a PM if you want to RP!
Go bananas!
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyworldmania.forumotion.com/
BrokenRoses
BrokenRoses

Drachmas : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Crazymoose, who is me.   Crazymoose, who is me. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:19 am

Hey! I like bananas!
Hello Moose. I'm Rosie, but you can call me Nova. Well my friend Wolfie here already told you everything, so why should I need to repeat it? XD Well, have fun RPing!
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Drachmas : 15159

PostSubject: Re: Crazymoose, who is me.   Crazymoose, who is me. I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:05 pm

Hey, I'm Shaya, you probably already know me, if not then WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG WITH YOU??!! Just kidding. Anyway have fun role-playing and just enjoy your stay!! (I sound like one of those receptionists at a hotel desk front Neutral )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazymoose, who is me.   Crazymoose, who is me. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazymoose, who is me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: RULES :: Introductions-
Jump to: