Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

My 1st charcter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel of Death
Angel of Death

Drachmas : 4099

My 1st charcter Empty
PostSubject: My 1st charcter   My 1st charcter I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:32 am

Name: Jake Hewitt

Body Type: Athletic

Mother: Lillian Hewitt (deceased)

Father: Zeus
Step-Father: Alex Johnson

Children: N/A

Hair color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Gray

Height: 6 foot 4

Body Build: Athletic

Flaws: Highly Aggressive (Only after his mother's death) and Overconfident

Talents: Hand to hand combat and using weapons

Weapons:

Powers:
Summon Lightning
Levitation
Atmokinesis (Limited) (Power to control the skies)

History: Jake was born in New York, he grew up as an only child to Lillian Hewitt. When Jake was 5 his mother remarried to the wealthy Alex Johnson, Jake was angry that his mother was remarrying and that he wanted her to find his dad and get back with him. During the vows Jake went had a tantrum and during the tantrum he summoned a small storm, the wedding was ruined but a week later they got married again without Jake being there. At the age of 10 Jake had become fascinated with Greek legends and myths, everyday he would go to the local library and read all the books they had about Greek myths and legends. When Jake was 12 he kept asking his mother about his father every time he could a chance he would ask until she finally cracked, Lillian told Jake that his father was Zeus and that is why he wasn't around. Jake said that he believed her and that he wasn't angry but he actually resented Zeus after that, when Jake was 13 his mother enrolled him in a martial arts lessons which he greatly exceeded in. Jake kept learning martial arts until he was 14 when his mother then enrolled him in a fencing class which he exceeded in as well. When Jake was 15 he was with Lillian, Alex and his half-sister Prim a ranch far out of town when they were attacked by a Minotaur. The Minotaur charged at them but the mist made it look like a bull to everyone else, it kept attacking them until it managed to kill Jake's mother. This caused Jake to go into a fit of rage causing a giant storm he kept trying to strike the Minotaur with lightning but his accuracy was off. The monster was about to kill his little sister when suddenly it was killed by a sword thrown into its back, looking to wear the sword had come from he saw a girl around his age standing on the roof of the farm house. The girl told Jake to grab the sword and follow her he did reluctantly he ran away with the girl, he asked her where they were going and all she said was "A safe haven".

Role Play example: I had followed this girl that had saved my sister's life I didn't know where we were going all I did know was that my mother was gone forever, for what had seemed like forever we finally stopped in Long Island I asked "What are we doing here?" she replied "looked down the hill". I looked down and gasped at what I saw it was a camp, we walked down the hill finally we arrived at a large entrance the words above were in Ancient Greek but when I concentrated that changed into English the words said "Camp Half-Blood". We walked in and everyone stared at me, the girl infront of me took off her helmet which released a flow of long black hair. She lead me to a giant white house as we entered I was amazed at what I saw the person infront of us was a Centaur, he introduced himself as 'Charon' and he welcomed me to 'Camp Half-Blood'. The girl that I had followed all this way told me her name was Jessica and she was the daughter of Athena, Charon asked my name and who my parents were the split second he said parents there was a large clap of thunder. Charon looked at my weirdly and said something to Jessica in Ancient Greek that I couldn't make out, she pushed outside and told me to follow her I did and then we arrived at a large set of cabins. She pointed to the one with a Lightning Bolt on it and said that is where I was going to stay, she then said that she would come for me later.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Drachmas : 15091

My 1st charcter Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 1st charcter   My 1st charcter I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:36 pm

We don't allow children of Zeus, unless they are bought. So please change that, along with his powers. He needs one more flaw, and he needs a weapon even if he doesn't use it.
Back to top Go down

My 1st charcter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Character Forms :: Unapproved Character Forms-
Jump to: