Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

Kurogane Zakura.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
atlas
atlas

Drachmas : 4205
Location : being cold in a spa on fire in a volcano in the sun

Kurogane Zakura. Empty
PostSubject: Kurogane Zakura.   Kurogane Zakura. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 7:03 am

Name: Kurogane Zakura

Nickname: Blade

Body Type: Strong

Mother: Sally Zakura, worked in a museum

Father: Ares

Children: N/A

Hair color: Black

Eye Color: Black

Height: 1 Meter.23

Body Build:Strong

History: Kurogane Zakura, alias Blade, was bron on the streets, his parents died when he was 4, he didn't know it then but they had been killed by monsters. By the age of 12, he got skilled at many things. One day, a monster attacked when he was robbing a house for food, There was a sword as decoration on the wall, a bronze sword. Being a brave kid, Blade defended himself. He accidently managed to kill the monster. A few days later, a satyrr found him and braught him to camp half blood.

Role Play example (10 Sentences only needed for first form): Blade managed to dodge the attack from the fierce Minotaur by jumping! He landed a inch away from his foot. Blade got kicked and fainted. Zhar and Lilly continued to fight bravely. Some time later, Blade woke up. He saw Lilly Fainted a few steps away and Zhar allmost dead still fightig the Minotaur. Bade managed to pick up his sword and he attacked the powerfull monster from behind. The Minotaur evaporated in too sand and the trio was victorious once again. "Good job Blade" Zhar said. They checked if Lilly was still alive, she luckily was. Together, they braught Lilly to the big house. "Shes the only reasonn im still alive. I was going to get kicked, but she jumped in the front, im surprised she is still alive myself" Zhar continued. When they arrived at the big house, Chiron told them to bring her to the hospitall wing where Argos would wtch over her. When they arrived at the door of the nursery, a broken demi god desended from the ladder who braught to the attic, apparently, the kid had got a frightening prhofecy.
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Founder
Gregor

Drachmas : 2147488088

Kurogane Zakura. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurogane Zakura.   Kurogane Zakura. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 7:11 am

Approved but please work on your grammar
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forumotion.co.uk

Kurogane Zakura.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: