Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

Crow-Transfer from CHBU

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PJ
PJ

Drachmas : 4153

Crow-Transfer from CHBU Empty
PostSubject: Crow-Transfer from CHBU    Crow-Transfer from CHBU I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:48 pm

Full Name:
Crow Andrew Michealis
Nicknames: None
Crow is sixteen, Although he is almost seventeen.
Years at Camp:
Brandon has been at camp for exactly 1 year an 3 months.

Picture: (Im leaving this blank)
Hair: Crow has wild black hair which goes up to his ear. He likes it wild, even If he goes to expensive dinners or important
events.
Eyes: Again, Crow has Black eyes, Which people fear because they seem to ignite your deepest fear.
Body Type: Crow is 1.74 cm, Which makes him a little smaller than others, Crow weighs around 80 pounds which is
light, Crow is fairly muscular and thin.
Distinct markings:
Crow only has scars on his stomach, from a car accident in which his mother died.
Style:
Crow wears Ripped jeans, A ripped leather jacket and Blood red sneakers.

Personality:
Crow is very calm, but he gets Violent quickly. He often throws down things or pushes people around
if hes in a Bad Mood.

God Parent: Phobos The God Of Phobias.
Mortal Parent: Alexandra Michealis
Date of Birth: 7th December

Powers:
Crow can torture people pretty well (which he can do as much as he likes)
and he can turn into things people fear most like a lion, a snake or Spiders. These Powers dont drain him Much,
But if he goes off-Limit he passes out. he can do these things about 2-3 times a day. The limit is doing that 5-6 times
a day, and he can only transform into those three animals.

Fatal Flaw:
Crow hates anyone who tries to protect him, since he thinks he can handle anything himself.
Other Flaws:
Crow hates the dark and he doesnt like Sports either.

Weapon(s):
Crow has a Wicked CB sword at his leather belt. It is extremely sharp and quite light.
Pets:
Crow has a Pegasus named Helios. It is Completely Black which is weird since Helios is a sun god.
Talents/Skills:
Crow excels at swordplay and canoeing. He used to fall out of the canoe, But now hes Quite good at It.

RP Example:
I walked down the dirty part of the woods, as I listened to my Ipod.
Rock Music Blared in my speakers. I loved it here since I was aloud to be Alone.
I hated Camp. Stupid,Stupid Camp. Before I went here, I was thinking I was a normal kid, a Normal boy.
Alright, I have to agree I was a loser at my school , Which sucked, But who Even Cares?
Exactly. Only those Stupid teachers. The only thing I like about Camp are the weapons.
I LOVE to bust peoples Butts.

Biography:
When I was Small, About five or so, I went to my First school.
At this school I was already a geek. Everybody thought I was a Loner, A Loser And a Idiotic Lunatic
which picked up rubbish from the Dirty streets.
That day, A dragon, lets say, Came to visit. It brought us a surprise by Burning Down the School.
The Next year, I went to a new school. Again people Bullied me and Spat at my Face.
I mean C'mon. I was only six. Cut me some Friggin Slack. That year a Cyclops came to visit.
It through the Climbing frame at my class, and I nearly got Killed of By a Pointy Rock.
The Next School was the same. A Cyclops throwing Rocks, Boulders and Sandpits.
When I was Fifteen a Satyr named Plyome found me and also almost killed me by Taking the Public Bus.
I got attacked by a Sphinx.
Now im at camp.

Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Drachmas : 15091

Crow-Transfer from CHBU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crow-Transfer from CHBU    Crow-Transfer from CHBU I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:25 pm

How exactly does he torture people? How big is the spider he can turn into? How long can he stay the animal he chooses to be?

Can you explain a bit more on the fact that he doesn't like sports and how it's a flaw?

And sorry, we don't allow Pegasus as pets. At camp you can meet our Pegasus, but no one really owns one.
Back to top Go down

Crow-Transfer from CHBU
Page 1 of 1