Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

Guess who? UNICORN!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kablam.
Kablam.

Drachmas : 4184

Guess who? UNICORN!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Guess who? UNICORN!!!!!   Guess who? UNICORN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:55 am

Hola, I'm Kablam., a.k.a. The Avenging Unicorn/Bastet/annabeth-chase/The Magna Mater. Perchabeth (idk her name on this site) showed me and Rosalie May (aka Zoe) on the other CHB so I JOINED! Yippee, hooray.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

Drachmas : 2147488067

PostSubject: Re: Guess who? UNICORN!!!!!   Guess who? UNICORN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:27 am

Hey Unicorn.You are wondering who Perca is?I may represent myself to you.Perchabetg/TheDemigod(with space only here)/WhoAmI?/Emona the Dragon.In a few words:Perchabeth is me.

Now thank you for joining.I hope you will enjoy the site,we'll do the best to help you with any problem you may have.The admins team,in your service.
Back to top Go down
Kablam.
Kablam.

PostSubject: Re: Guess who? UNICORN!!!!!   Guess who? UNICORN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:01 am

Very Happy I can't wait to start role playing!!! Can you have Hunters of Artemis on here? Wasn't sure, other CHB doesn't have it but meh want it soooo bad.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

Drachmas : 2147488067

PostSubject: Re: Guess who? UNICORN!!!!!   Guess who? UNICORN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:05 pm

Yeah,you can make a Huntress.You can also make a demi-monster.Check the character forms.If there is a form you or any other member thinks it's interesting you just post it there and we will see if it's aprooved for others to use it.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Drachmas : 15111

PostSubject: Re: Guess who? UNICORN!!!!!   Guess who? UNICORN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:25 pm

Welcome to Camp-Half Blood, Kablam. I'm one of the friendly admins on this site so if you need help or you just want to RP just shoot me a PM. Oh, and please read the rules and make a character before doing anything else.
Back to top Go down
Kablam.
Kablam.

PostSubject: Re: Guess who? UNICORN!!!!!   Guess who? UNICORN!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:28 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who? UNICORN!!!!!   Guess who? UNICORN!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess who? UNICORN!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: RULES :: Introductions-
Jump to: