Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

Recovering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Drachmas : 2147488028

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Recovering   Recovering I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:54 am

Tory carried the sleeping Nicola in and laid him down on a cot. Feeling anxious, she made two mugs of hot chocolate, not being a tea or a coffee fan, and sat down by his side. She was relieved that Nicola was still alive, that she had gotten there in time... but what would happen if he tried to kill himself again? What if he succeeded? At the thought, she shivered. No; that wasn't an option. He'd have to get better. He'd have to.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyworldmania.forumotion.com/
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

Drachmas : 2147488067

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:58 am

The smell of my favorite drink,hot chocolate,woke me up.

-Is it my mind or I'm smelling chocolate?I asked,finaly louder than before,my eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:18 am

Tory smiled slowly. "No, you're actually smelling it," she said. She set down her mug by her feet and picked up his. "If you can sit up, maybe you can have some," she said with a faint smile. Gods, she was so scared that he had been going to die back there... She'd do anything to make him happy now.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:23 am

-I'll try...But,I can do everything only about my 2 favorite things and people:you and hot chocolate,I said,trying to make her laugh.

I tried hard and finaly managed to sit up.When everything stopped turning around I turned to Tory.

-I just proved what I said.Can I have my chocolate now?I asked.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:47 am

A smile flitted across Tory's face and she molded his fingers around the warm mug. "As you wish." Once she was sure that he wouldn't drop it, she picked up her own and raised it slightly, toasting him. "To peace, love, and happiness," she said with a smile, bringing out her inner hippie.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:13 am

-To life,I said and drank some of my chocolate.

It was the most amazing hot chocolate I had ever tasted!But it was still hot and it burned my tongue.

-I'm always forgeting about that,I told to myself.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:22 am

"Yeah... please say alive?" Tory asked him with a pleading tone in her voice that she tried hard to keep out. Give her a week and she'd be okay. But now? Her mind was in turmoil. Was it something that she had done? Something she had said? Why was he so moved to suddenly try to kill himself? What was so wrong with her that she wasn't able to even make him want to stay alive?
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Instead of answering her,I let my chocolate on my bedside table,took her face in my hands snd kissed her softly.Oh Gods,I realy fisihed that feeling.

-Does that answer your question?I asked,wispering,never letting her face off my hands.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:00 pm

Tory just wrapped her arms around Nicola's lean frame and hugged him tightly, too afraid to speak; she'd start sobbing like a two year old if even tried. In all her life, she had never even dreamed of her first boyfriend being suicidal.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:03 am

I started stroking her hair lightly.

-Oh,Tory,don't cry,please,I murmured.I won't do it again,I promise.I did that because I love you,that was the only reason.I'm so sorry.Please,don't cry.Oh,Tory!

I kissed the top of her head and tried to pull her closer,but I was too weak.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:14 am

Tory was sobbing now, but she pushed him away and put her hands over her face, both trying to hide her misery from him and to stop crying at the same time. As if the pressure from her hands would force the tears back in. "If you loved me, you wouldn't try to kill yourself to escape from me!" She got to her feet, shaking her long, red hair out of her face as the tears flowed freely. Why was she never good enough for anyone? She couldn't even make him want to stay! "I'll send a healer your way," she hiccuped miserably. "I... I'll see you 'round, Cola." With that, she turned and all but ran from the hospital wing.

ooc: The psychological impact this has on Tory is going to be very interesting...
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:13 am

No,this can't happening!No,no,NO!

-Tory,wait!I shouted and tried to got up.Please,I didn't-

But she had already left.Oh,no!What am I going to do now?Curse me and my big mouth!Is she mad at me?Is she...is she going to break up with me?Oh,Gods!,I thought and burried my head on my pillow,crying more than ever in my life.

-Why,why,why!I murmured,still crying.

OOC:Hehe...
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:06 pm

Squirrel hurried back into the infirmary after about an hour after she had left the park. Dang, she had been gone for most of the day. The first thing to catch her eye was the crying boy in one of the cots next to the window. To her surprise, she recognized Nicola. "Cola!" she cried, rushing over to him. "Hey, buddy. Are you okay? What happened? Shh... it's going to be okay."
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:53 am

-No,it's not going to be ok,Squirrel,I answered.I just destroyed my life!

I looked up at her for a minute before I buried my face in the pillow again.

-I'm terrible!Curse me and my big mouth!I murmured,crying more and more.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:54 am

Squirrel looked shocked. What had happened to the upbeat kid she knew yesterday? Had he done something truly horrible? And if so, what? Had Tory dumped him? "For starters," Squirrel began. "You aren't a horrible person, alright? Period. The story ends here. Second of all, dry your eyes and take charge of the situation. If you've done something wrong, the least you can do is try to fix it." She flashed an eye over him. "But first, if you have any injuries, I'm going to need to take a look at 'em."

ooc: Perca, can you spoiler your character banner? It's really big. O.O
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #2
Co-Founder
Weirdo #2

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:50 am

-I'm fine,I just tried to kill myself,it's not that bad.And,do you think it's just so easy to stop crying?Well,time to find out something.It's not.It's not so easy as it seems.I know I'm crying a lot but always someone will say "Come on,Nicola,stop crying" or "Nicola,stop acting like a baby".I can't.A tear,a laugh,a scream,those are the best ways to express your feelings without words.And the only way I can express my feelings.So,what does everybody expecting me to do when I'm sad?To start laughing?I answered angrily.

I weakly got up and pushed her out of the infirmary before going back to my bed.

OOC:Of course,I'm sorry... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recovering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering   Recovering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: Common areas :: The Infirmary-
Jump to: