Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live life as a demigod here at Camp Half-Blood!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Guest, we wish you a very enjoyable stay!

Alexia's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Drachmas : 15092

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:54 am

I walk in and look around, it had been a long time since I had actually slept in a bunk. I look down at my bunk and examine it carefully, I sat on it and immediately fell asleep. I was really tired.

Last edited by Shaya on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Drachmas : 2147488009

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:06 am

Nick knocked at the door, hoping that Alexia was inside. He hadn't seen her in a while and was starting to get worried about her. She was probably fine, but he wanted to stay on the safe side.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasyworldmania.forumotion.com/
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:38 pm

I suddenly wake up. What was that noise? Probably someone knocking. I get out of my bed and put a jacket over my pyjamas. I slowly walk towards the door, dragging my feet across the floor. I yawn and open the door, I couldn't see who it was, because I was so tired, my eyes weren't really open. "Hello." I say sleepily.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:45 pm

"Hey Sunshine," Nick said, seeing that she was dead tired. Ah well. Bad timing as usual it seemed. "Welcome back to life." He slipped inside and kissed her cheek. "Remember me?" he asked softy with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:01 am

I rub my eyes trying to see properly. I finally open my eyes, "Do I ever." I exclaim, though not as energetic as I wanted to say it. "So, how have you been?" I ask, trying to snap myself out of my sleep.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:28 am

"Not nearly as sleepy as you are," Nick observed with a grin. "Looks like you knocked yourself out real good." He looked around. Gods, the place was a lot cleaner than his probably was. "Have a good sleep?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:35 pm

"Yeah, I always become really fatigue and tired after a fight." I say. "And I had a great sleep thanks, I dreamed-" Just at that moment I collapsed, my bones were aching, I fell tumbling down. I probably looked really weak, but I knew that I needed some rest before I could move again and by the looks of it I didn't have enough rest.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:57 pm

Nick bent down and scooped her up. She was lighter than he'd expected and he almost dropped her because he'd been caught off guard. He recovered though and crossed to her bunk, laying her gently down. "I think you need some more sleep," he observed with a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:20 pm

"No, I want to stay awake and be with you." I say, stubbornly. I didn't want to seem so weak and I really didn't want him to leave, at least not yet. "I'm wide awake." I say, "I don't need to go back to sleep." I say, whining.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:37 pm

Nick sat down on the bed next to her. "If you go to sleep," he whispered, kissing her forehead. "Then I will too." He looked into her dark brown eyes. "Agreed?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:42 pm

I grumble to myself, "You're still gonna be here with me, right?" I ask him. I just met him after a long time and I really didn't want him to leave. "If you leave, I'm going with you." I say, looking deeply into his ever so distracting brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:47 pm

Nick wanted to kiss her, but he made the painful decision to wait. "I'm staying right here," he promised. To prove his intentions, he snuggled up and wrapped his arms around her securely. "I'm not leaving and I'm too lazy to get up," he murmured. "So no second thoughts 'bout this." He was nodding off even as the words came out.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:02 pm

I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me, making me feel safe. He looked so cute when he was sleeping, I wanted to fall asleep right there in his arms, but I was telling the truth, I wasn't sleepy at all. My body might still be fatigue and I might not be able to move it, but I couldn't seem to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:14 pm

Nick popped open an eye. Still awake. Hmm... He had no logical explanation for her being awake other than she might just not be tired. She might need sleep but not be tired. It was an interesting combination that he didn't have a solution to so he didn't even try. He just nuzzled her gently and pretended to be asleep.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:28 pm

I could see that he wasn't sleeping either, he just wanted me to go to sleep. I kiss his cheek, "You still awake?" I whisper, my voice very quiet, just in case he was really sleeping. I lay still, it hurt to move anything, but I was brought up to endure almost any type of pain.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:55 am

The corners of his mouth curved slightly when she kissed his cheek. He loved it, wanted more... "Maybe," he whispered back, cutting off his train of thoughts. "Why?" She was definitely awake and he wished he could help her sleep because she obviously needed it.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:48 pm

I smile at him, "Nothing, feeling lonely. That's all." I reply. I really wanted to go to sleep, make time pass by. It would be a lot easier than talking, I closed my eyes hoping to fall asleep, but my mind was wide awake, I couldn't do anything but stare into space.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:12 am

Nick closed his eyes and made his body go limp. If he acted like he was asleep, maybe she could fall asleep?
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:04 am

I close my eyes, trying to relax, maybe I would just doze off. I slowly start to fall asleep, my body as still as a mouse. I dozed off and started dreaming.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:14 am

Nick felt her fall asleep and relaxed. Finally. He'd started to get worried about her, thinking that maybe it was something about him that was keeping her awake. With a contented sigh, he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:31 pm

I started dreaming, I had the same dream I have every night. the dream where all the children I've scared and made their lives miserable came back and tortured me. I woke up with a sudden movement. I didn't want to wake Nick up, but if he was a light sleeper, he would definitely wake up.

OOC Sorry, it's so late
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:45 am

Nick was, unfortunately for him, a light sleeper. As soon as he felt Alexia suddenly jerk in her sleep, his eyes shot open. Also unfortunately for him, he also took a long time to actually wake up. He just lay there, blinking and trying to take stock of his surroundings. "You okay?" he murmured to Alexia, making out her dim form in the semi-darkness.

ooc: it's okay! i wasn't here all last week! just got back at 11:00pm last night!
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:58 am

I turn to Nick and nod, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a dream." I mumble. I lie down again and put my head in his chest hoping to fall asleep again. "Sorry if I woke you up." I whisper and nuzzle him affectionately. I sigh hoping I hadn't talked too much, he was possibly getting tired of me talking.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl
Co-Founder
WolfGirl

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:14 pm

"It's cool," Nick said sleepily. His eyes closed and he was asleep again before he even knew that he'd been awake.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo #1
Co-Founder
Weirdo #1

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:20 pm

I fell asleep again, hoping not to wake Nick up again. Thankfully I had a pleasant night and didn't wake up again.

OOC: Time skip?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alexia's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia's Bunk   Alexia's Bunk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexia's Bunk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next